🍁10🍁

Soyeon was doing her work at a book cafe. It had been a few hours and she started to feel hallucinations. She kept hearing familiar voices as she was doing her work. She shook her head slightly aggressively and focused back on her work.

Not long after, a figure scooted closer from the back. "Your artwork is a masterpiece." The person complimented and she was startled that she almost cursed.

She took a side peek and it was Hyungseo that was wow-ing at her artwork. She was puzzled by his sudden appearance.

"Sorry I didn't mean to actually look at it. I was just passing by looking for inspiration for the class tee." Hyungseo explained which received a nod from the girl. "Anyways, since you're good at this... How about we do it together? I need your opinion."

She just ohh-ed and Hyungseo jogged to where he and his friends sat. I wasn't hallucinating... She thought as she watched the rest in their own comfort zones either reading books or using the phone.

Hyungseo came back with an ipad and took a seat beside her. He started sharing his ideas and Soyeon listened to his explanation involuntarily.

You're glimmering
The moment I open my eyes
You're here

It was almost closing time and they were still engrossed in their masterpiece. Soyeon, who has a passion for the arts, found it amazed that she was getting along with Hyungseo because of that.

Changmin came over and was puzzled to find Soyeon and his friend together. None of the boyz were aware of Soyeon's presence as they were in their own world. "What's... going on?" He asked.

The duos shifted their attention to the boy who was very confused by the situation.

"Yah, she's really a great designer! And look, we're working on our class tee~" Hyungseo showed off their current artwork.

Changmin slowly nodded his head then pointed at the door. "The store is closing soon, you should start packing up."

Hyungseo gasped while Soyeon had her eyes bulged out. "Already??!??" He exclaimed and stood up abruptly. "Uhh Soyeon ah, I'll get it done and let you know the progress when I see you in school." He rapped and after getting acknowledgement from the girl, he dashed to his belongings.

Soyeon too began to pack her things not until she realized the presence beside her. "What?" She asked the latter.

Changmin chinned to her unpack things. "Hurry up."

Soyeon rolled her eyes internally and continued packing her things.

"Where are the rest?" Hyungseo came back with his bag.

"They had already left." Changmin answered and looked back at the girl. "Aren't you done yet?"

If I fell into a long and sweet nap
Don't wake me up forever

Changmin and Soyeon were sitting down at a bus stop nearby as they waited for their buses. Hyungseo had already left first.

"Have you guys still not talked it out?" Changmin asked.

"I don't talk to bullies." Soyeon coldly replied. And I almost forgot his true identity, same goes to Hyungseo.

Changmin was taken aback. "Wait, you thought we are bullies?!? What? Just because you saw us beat Wooyoung up?!?"

Silence took over as Changmin tried to process what was going on. "Okay this is why you both need to talk. I'm bringing you somewhere." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her up.

"I did not agree to this." She yanked away but he grabbed it back.

"Shut up and follow me." He had enough of it and dragged her to the front and board the incoming bus.

Why are you brushing against my hands
Why are you shaking like this

"For real? Are you kidding me?" Soyeon snapped as Changmin dragged her to a 24hr PC cafe.

Changmin was not affected and continued leading her inside the cafe. He then stopped when he spotted his friend.

"There you see, your twin." He started off.

"Yeah, he's gaming." She cut his words.

He rolled his eyes. "He's working, dumbass. He's a game programmer."

"W-what?"

🐿️Tell me why🐿️

➶➶➶➶➶ ©ғʟᴜғғʏʀɪᴄ ➷➷➷➷➷
Thank you for the 1k reads! ♡