🍁02🍁

The night flew by quickly and Soyeon was seen getting ready to go out.

"Oh?" Sangyeon who just woke up was surprised to see Soyeon up early for school. "Have you eaten anything? We can go together."

"Nah." She put on her shoes and left by the front door.

Sangyeon pressed his lips firmly and decided to nap a little bit longer before preparing to go to school.

The moment I open my eyes
You break your rules

The moment she stepped onto the school ground, she headed to the general office for admin stuff. As she was early, she was told to wait for the homeroom teacher. She knew and she had already prepared a story book to keep her accompanied.

Time flies and "Soyeonie?" Her homeroom teacher called her.

She bowed her head slightly.

"Alright, let's go~"

And they walked to her class. She was introduced to the class and she just bowed her head once again.

Already understood of her personality, her homeroom teacher told Soyeon to sit at the back by the window and she began to take attendance.

Awhile later, a group of boys aka delinquents entered by the back door. Their homeroom teacher clicked her tongue.

"Come in quietly next time." She scolded and the boys just rolled their eyes as they walked to their seats which were quite near to Soyeon.

They then took notice of the new face, Soyeon, and murmured to one another. They received a glare from their homeroom teacher but obviously they could care less.

Hearing the ruckus, Soyeon did not spare a glance at their direction at all. Totally not wanting to get in a mess with those kinds of students, she just kept a straight face as she looked out of the window.

You're glimmering
You break your rules

She was taking a nap at the school rooftop during break time but it was interrupted by the sound of fighting. She groaned in annoyance and got up to look where the noise was coming from.

A group of guys were seen fighting at the back of the school ground. She squinted her eyes as she thought she saw someone familiar among the guys. She wanted to shrug it off but she felt the urge to double confirm and so she went down to have a quick look.

She was right after all, Sangyeon was there beating another student. 10+ vs 1? She frowned at her spot and Sangyeon was quick to notice her presence. He stopped beating the lonely student and looked at Soyeon. The rest followed suit where his eyes darted to.

Sangyeon was stunned to be caught by his twin, with sweats rolling down, he searched for words. But nothing came out. Soyeon was obviously judging him, with her furrowed eyebrows and arms folded.

For a good 5 seconds of eye contact between the siblings, Soyeon finally made a remark. "What a disappointment." She then rolled her eyes and walked away, leaving the boys dumbfounded.

I'm dead. This is not supposed to be happening. Sangyeon aggressively messed his hair in frustration.

🐿️Expect the unexpected🐿️