🍁17🍁

Days later, Soyeon still used the blanket. Changmin definitely threatened with the right thing. Even the boyz were surprised to witness something unbelievable.

"You don't like this lesson?" Gojoon asked as he noticed Soyeon was looking out of the window.

Soyeon totally ignored him and kept her face straight.

"I don't like either, do you want some fresh air?" He added.

"Annoying." She muttered and shifted her gaze to the teacher.

He was shocked at her remark but did not give up. "You're really pretty~" He praised her looks.

She deadpan wanted to slap his ass out of the window but calmly looked back at the annoying dude.

"W-why are you staring at me like that?" He was flabbergasted at the sudden eye contacts.

With her uninterested eyes, she pointed at his eyes. "Why are you wearing contact lens behind your spectacle?"

"Is there something to share with the class, Soyeon?" The teacher caught her and she looked back.

"Do people wear both contact lens and glasses at the same time?" She asked a very silly question that the class cracked into laughter. Though she was seen as a tough chic girl, the question was too silly for them to snicker.

"Only idiots would do that." The teacher shrugged with a small smile, totally in disbelief of the question.

Soyeon faked a small smile then returned back her gaze to Gojoon. "Idiot." She mouthed.

Gojoon denied frantically and was caught by the teacher and so he kept quiet till the end of the class.

Changmin observed the whole scenario and he felt restless that there was nothing much he could do at the moment.

I know it now
It's becoming clear

After the lesson had ended, their next teacher was nowhere to be seen. And so Gojoon turned back trying to explain but Soyeon did not buy his words.

All these while, Changmin wanted to call Soyeon over but she was so busy chatting with Gojoon.

She held out her hand, "the frame is nice, can I have a look?"

Her classmates that sat near them knew her character and they were astonished by her sentence. That's not the Soyeon they knew.

"Oh? Sure!" He beamed and passed his spectacle.

Soyeon scrutinized for awhile before wearing it. "It's so clear." She commented a little loud for the nearby to hear.

"The material is good right? It's hella expensive." He bragged not knowing where deepshit was getting.

She took off the spectacle and looked at the frame once again. "What is? The frame or the tiny camera?" She asked then returned back her infamous cold sharp gaze.

His eyes widened. "W-what?" He tried to claim back his spectacle but she reached out her hand with her quick reflex.

She abruptly stood up earning the rest of the classmates' attention. "You're seriously an idiot like what our teacher said. My eyesight is perfect and the fact that THIS spectacle of yours is clear means this has no degree. As I said, perfect eyesight, so I could clearly see the contact lens, you dumbass." She calmly said though she was mad.

Murmurs could be heard but she could care less. "Where else did you install the cameras?" She demanded.

"H-hey! Who are you trying to accuse? Why are you spouting nonsense?!" He fought back.

She smirked. "Really?" And she crushed the spectacle with her bare hands earning gasps from the classmates.

"WHAT THE YAH!" Gojoon's inner beast was finally out.

"Yaish, SOYEON!" Changmin yelled as he stomped his way to the latter which stopped Gojoon from doing anything to Soyeon.

Changmin grabbed Soyeon's wrist and gave Gojoon a shot of death stare. "I'll deal with you later." He warned and brought the girl out of the class.

Gojoon could not do anything when Juyeon, Hyungseo and Chanhee had stepped forward and even exposed the truth behind Gojoon's nerdy look to the whole class. Though Soyeon just crushed one of the evidences they could use to lodge report, at least they earned witnesses from the class.

Heart is throbbing
You come towards me

Soyeon stopped abruptly in the hallway. "What the hell are you doing?!?" She scolded.

The latter one then unfold her hand which revealed cuts on her palm. "Get it now?" Changmin sternly asked.

"Oh."

🐿️ Too smart yet too clumsy 🐿️