Need A Little Christmas

*the task force is driving down the road in their donut truck, singing Christmas music*

Task Force: Haul out the holly
Put up the tree before my spirit falls again
Fill up the stocking
I may be rushing things, but deck the halls again now
For we need a little Christmas
Right this very minute
Candles in the window
Carols at the spinet
Yes, we need a little Christmas
Right this very minute
Need a little Christmas now!

Lucas: Well everyone, it's our first Christmas in quite some time without it being a work season. There's some great stuff planned, can't wait to head up the cabin for the month!

*everyone cheers*

Elmira: Hey Josephine, you ever done anything Christmasy?

Josephine: Well, the museum always had some absolutely gorgeous holiday decorations, they even put a Santa hat on me and a few other statues some years as long as it wouldn't damage them.

Elmira: Well you're in for a treat this year girlfriend! *they high five* OW! *shakes her own hand from pain* forgot you're made of stone.

L: And our little elf here's got a birthday coming up too! *takes Chris's hand*

Elmira: Yep TWO YEARS OLD!

Josephine: Awwww...

Lucas: Yep! We always get him double the presents since his birthday's so close to Christmas...Welp, looks like we're here!

*they pull up to the cabin*

Lucas: Let's head in!

*They head in, the main room is huge, very spacious and lovely. There's a fireplace on the far wall with a few chairs, and a tree in the corner that needs to be decorated*

L: Well, with a few homie touches, and a bit of tinsel it'll be perfect.

Lucas: You said it, L. Well, Connor and his family should be here any minute. Josephine, you remember the plan for how we're gonna introduce you?

Josephine: I stand in place in the corner in my statue pose, then mess with him for the next few minutes with my movements whenever he's not looking.

Lucas: Yep! Heh heh heh heh!!😈 Oh. You're also gonna need this. *Hands her a Santa hat, she puts it on*

And so...

*There's a knock on the door*

Lucas: Oop! That's him! Oh, and FYI they have a guest too...

*Opens the door, there's Connor and his family*

Lucas: Well well well! Look who the cat dragged in!

Connor: Hey man. *They fist bump*

Rey: Long time no see Lucas. *Carrying Tony in one of those baby holder things, she briefly sets it down to hug Lucas*

Lucas: Great to see you Rey! As it is my littlest nephew!

*Tony giggles and smiles at him*

Leia: Uncle Lucas!

Lucas: And there she is! *Picks her up and spins her* How's my favorite niece?

Leia: *giggles* Uncle Lucas I'm your only niece.

Lucas: I know that's why you're my favorite! *Squeezes her and sets her down*

Lucas: And finally we have...sigh...

Lucifer: *walks in* Hello Ginger Leprechaun!

Lucas: Grrr...

Connor: Oh c'mon man, you agreed to let him come.

Lucas: True.

Connor: *sees Josephine, who is in her statue pose* Hey is that—

Lucas: Yep! Just got it the other day! The real deal!

Connor: No way! We just went to that museum last month! They said it was haunted or something but I don't believe it.

Lucas: Uh...yeah! Of course not!

Connor: *looks over at Lucas* The Santa hat's a nice touch.

Leia: Daddy it moved!

Connor: Huh? *sees that it's looking up instead of down* Uh...

Lucas: Naw, can't be.

Connor: *turns around to face Lucas* So anyway yeah Mickey agreed to run things while I was over here...

*Josephine is giving him rabbit ears behind his back*

Lucas: *trying to keep a straight face* Oh yeah that's nice.

Connor: Huh? *Looks back at Josephine, who's in her statue pose again, he turns back around* Oh, and you wouldn't believe—

Lucas: *holding in laughter as Josephine is mimicking all of Connor's movements*

Connor: What? *Looks back, Josephine's back as a statue. He turns back around. In her statue pose, Josephine winks at Leia, who giggles*

Connor: What? What's so funny? *Josephine is behind him*

Lucas and Leia: *giggle as they point behind him*

Connor: *turns around, Josephine is right behind him* NYAAAAA!!! *Falls over*

*Lucas and Leia laugh hysterically*

Connor: THEY WERE RIGHT! YOU ARE ALIVE!

Josephine: Hi I'm Josephine. *Puts out a hand*

Connor: Hey...*shakes it, still shocked*

Lucas: You ok buddy?

Connor: Yeah. Yeah. I think I'm gonna go crack the eggnog out early...*walks away, spooked*

*Lucas and Josephine laugh*

Lucas: He'll be alright.

*There's another knock on the door*

Lucas: That must be the other friends we invited over! *he opens the door, Jay, Silent Bob, Holly and Ash are there, singing a Christmas Carol*

The Four (except for Silent Bob, who's shaking a thing of bells): Jingle bells, Jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh, hey
Jinglebells, Batman smells
Robinlaid an egg
The Batmobile lost awheel
And the Joker got away

Lucas: You made it!

Jay: Snootch yeah we did! We ain't about to miss this!

Ash: Where's the beer at? *walks in past everyone*

Lucas: ...well then...this'll be an interesting month.