The Task Force and Friends Holiday Talent Show Part 6 or Party Time

*Jay and Silent Bob are up*

Jay: Alright we're gonna do the greatest Christmas song of all time, Jungle Love by Morris Day and the Time!

Connor: *facepalm* C'mon don't you guys know any other songs?

Jay: Nope!

*Silent Bob starts playing keyboard*

Jay: *starts croaking the song*
I, I've been watching you
I think I wanna know ya (know ya)
I said I, I am dangerous
Girl I wanna show ya (show ya)...
My jungle love
Oh-e-oh-e-oh
I think I wanna know ya (know ya)

Audience: Boooooooo boooooooooo

Jay: Bah humbug.

Lucas: Enough of this let's party!

*Everyone cheers and start partying*

*Josephine and Light are back under the mistletoe*

Josephine: So you wanna try this again?

Light: You bet!

*They kiss, but something seems off with Josephine*

Light: That was different but interesting.You ok?

Josephine: Yeah...i just...are you sure you don't mind me being a statue?

Light: You could be a giant taco and I wouldn't care.

Josephine: Thanks but...I wish I was human. So that I'd be able to grow old, feel things when I touch them...maybe have kids...but that sounds crazy...

Light: As crazy as you being a magic statue? Crazier things have happened. I wouldn't be surprised if you become human some way.

Josephine: *smiles* Thanks Light.

*Ash and Lucifer are talking*

Ash: Hey buddy. Sorry about trying to off ya all month. I had no idea you turned out to be a cool guy. Whadaya say to maybe getting a couple beers sometime?

Lucifer: Come to my club at Lux and we'll get all sorts of drinks. On the house.

Ash: Ha ha, count me in pal! *Slaps his back* I tell ya Luci, this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

*Tekashi and Bill run by screaming*

Sam Jackson: *chasing them but stops and points to Ash's chainsaw arm* Can I borrow that muthafucka?

Ash: Just bring her back in one piece. *Gives him the chainsaw*

Sam Jackson: Thank you. *Revvs up the chainsaw and continues chasing Tekashi and Bill* COME BACK HERE MUTHAFUCKAS!

*There's a knock on the door*

Connor: *gets it, it's Shrek* Shrek!

Shrek: Hello Connor, Merry Christmas!

Connor: I'm so glad you could make it!

Shrek: And I brought another friend too I know you've been wanting meet!

*Donkey runs in*

Donkey: Get ready baby cause the real party animal has come to town! Donkey in the house!

Connor: YES! So nice to finally meet ya!

Donkey: Likewise! Shrek has told me a lot about you!

Shrek: We brought one more, another green fella like me.

Connor: Who?

*The Grinch (the Jim Carrey one) shoots down the chimney as everyone goes silent*

Grinch: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!

*He air humps as a few beat notes play and a different colored lights flashes with each beat*

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

*Rhythm of the Night from Moulin Rouge starts playing and everyone dances*

Connor: *petting Adam and Dugan* I gotta hand it to ya Lucas you really know how to throw a party!

Lucas: I try.

Connor: Well I suppose it's back to the volcano for you guys after this eh?

Lucas: Yep. And back to Disney for you?

Connor: You bet. But I was thinking...why don't you guys come live in L.A.? I'll pay for a new HQ and everything. It'll still be your fanfic,  I'll just be the supporting character. But we miss y'all.

Lucas: We miss ya too. I'll have to talk to the gang. But yeah that sounds great.

Connor: Well alright, let me know.

Lucas: Sure.