Didney Worl

Connor: Hey Jay, Silent Bob, we need to talk.

Jay: Yo whatever it is I didn't do it!

Connor: No no no no one's in trouble.

Jay: Oh phew!

Connor: So...Disney recently reaquired Miramax.

Jay: Nice!

Connor: And Miramax has the Bluntman and Chronic rights.

Jay: Damn right!

Connor: But we OWN Miramax...you get where this is going right?

Jay: wait a minute...*they appear a little ticked off*you mean to tell me that we're owned by the ultimate evil corporation bent on world domination through company buying?

Connor: Well yeah...but we're not bent on world domination...

Jay: And I suppose this means that you can order however many sequels and reboots and tv shows as you want right?

Connor: ...yeah...

Jay: I suppose we're just your willing slaves now huh?

Connor: Jay no not at all—

Jay: Well we got something to say to you, Mr. I Own The World of Entertainment...*they start walking toward him and Connor backs up*

Connor: Guys...

Jay: If you think we're just gonna heed to every movie and show you throw at us...

Connor: 😰

Jay: ...YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! *Jay and Silent Bob high five*

Connor: I'm sorry I'm sorry I—wait what?

Jay: Man we always wanted to be apart of Disney! Me and Silent Bob love em! Why else do you think we ended up all doing that big Disney trip last year?

Connor: Oh! Yeah!

Jay: Besides man, you're our boy we know you're not gonna fuck this up!

Connor: Thanks, Jay.

Jay: And we got some great ideas to pitch too with the characters!

Connor: I'd love to hear them! Gentlemen...and I use that term loosely...this looks like the beginning of a wonderful partnership! *shakes their hands*

*Suddenly they hear a pop from outside*

Rey: What was that?

*Everyone looks out, two sleighs are falling from the sky outside and they crash into the woods*

Connor: Shit! The Santas' fight has been brought here!

Ash: I'm gonna go give em my chainsaw, it's the most effective way to get demons!

Lucifer: I'm going with you, I just want to take to him, we have a history

Ash: I don't think so Mr. Prince of Darkness I'm not finished with you. *revvs it up threateningly*

Lucifer: Fair enough...

Connor: Be careful Ash!

Ash: Ah c'mon, remember who you're talking to! *Smiles and walks off*

Connor: That's why I'm worried...