Highlights

Lucas: *sees Riddler, Riddlette, Tekashi and Bill are there*

Lucas: What are they doing here?

Connor: I have no idea.

Riddler: We came for your wallets!

Tekashi: And we ain't going back out there Sam Jackson gonna get us!

Lucas: Too bad! *prepares to throw them out*

Bill: Aw c'mon it's Christmas!

Tekashi: Please don't throw us out!

Lucas: Sigh...fine. You can stay.

Tekashi and Bill: Yay!!!!

Meanwhile

*Josephine and Light are talking, Light's explaining Christmas to her*

Light: So, I know you don't know a ton about Christmas but I'll tell ya. So basically, it's this one day a year where a fat guy in a red suit delivers presents to everyone in the world.

Josephine: How does he do that?

Light: Good question. You should ask Lucas, he did it for eight years. And though we helped, we never got to know what the secret was.

Lucas: *chimes in* Magic gas. You have no idea how great the mileage is with it, and the sleigh reaches supersonic speeds.

Light: Ah, that's it. Duh.

Lucas: But remember Light, that's not what Christmas is ALL about.

Light: Right right, it's about being with family and the ones you love.

Lucas: *thumbs up* You got it! *he walks off, and right by Connor and Rey*

Rey: *hands him a list* Alright, can you grab these items from the store? Can't make cookies without them.

Connor: A job huh? *wearing a Mandalorian helmet and grabs a rifle* Madam, I shall see to it that you get your cookie items, but for a hefty beskar fee.

Rey: How about I pay you with cookies?

Connor: This is the way. *marches off into the distance*

Rey: *giggles* CEO of the biggest entertainment company in the world yet still mentally nine years old...where's Tony?

*looks outside and sees that Connor has baby Tony dressed as Baby Yoda and in a backpack on his back*

Rey: Oh no he DIDN'T! *runs out after him*

Lucas: Oh Connor! *he looks out the window* Samuel L Jackson is standing right outside  wide eyed* AAAAA!!! STOP DOING THAT!

Sam Jackson: *shakes his head no and ducks down*

Riddler: Hey so uh...you let those other guys stay...

Riddlette: Can we stay too Puddin'?

Lucas: No! You guys tried to rob us of course no—*starts having a psychic vision*

Vision: *everyone's inside*

Vision L: My just look at that blizzard outside!

*vision ends*

Lucas: Ok fine, you're gonna wanna actually there's a blizzard coming!

Wonder Woman: How do you know babe?

Lucas: You know That's So Raven right? And how she had those psychic visions? I just had one.

Elmira: Isn't Connor still out there?

Everyone: Uh oh...