05

"You came too?" Ray smiled at me.

"I-I can go if you want." I smiled sadly.

"No Mija it's okay. You know you are a lot like Oscar. And I expected Cesar to be like that." He chuckled and I smiled.

Soon Cesar cake with his food.

"You don't like onions either?" Cesar chuckled and I smiled.

"Hmm-mm" he shook his head and bit into the burger.

"I guess me and Cesar got that from you." I laughed.

"I'm being rude." Ray cleared his throat and Cesar gave him a confused face.
"Thank you"

"Nah it's okay." He smiled
"I can get u some more if you want"

"Is that okay?"

"It's my only perk of working here"

"It's good that you got a job"

"Mija you got a job?" He looked at me and I shook my head.

"Nah. Oscar doesn't want me working because he wants me safe" I smiled and he said that its very good from Oscar.

..
"I heard about your mom" he said and my face dropped.
"I'm sorry. I should have reached out to you two."

Cesar blinked and I shrugged.

"Her loss not ours. I hope she goes to hell" I hissed and Cesar tapped my hand to calm down.

"Uhm.. it was a long time ago. We were little. I guess that's...I guess that's the good news right?" Ray shook his head at cesars comment.

"Well I'm still sorry" ray said.

-
"Hey!" Dwayne came over to us and somehow him and Ray went to school together blah blah blah.
He got him a job. Big mistake. Oscars gonna be pissed.
Jamal got fired dumbass.
At home I shared a room with Cesar because Ray was sleeping in mine. He was texting Monse and I was texting Sapo.
All smiley and shit. When Oscar came I knew he was going to be pissed.

"You got him a job?" Oscar shook his head. "Big mistake" and walked away
I quickly excused myself and ran after Oscar.

"Hey are you mad at me?" I teared up.

"No Princesa! Don't cry mama I'm not mad" he hugged me. I just sobbed in his chest for a couple of
Minutes.

"I love you hermana"

"I love you too Oscar" I wiped my face and went to sleep.

"You coming to the pool tomorrow?" Monse texted me and I quickly tipped a quick yes