19

It was early In the morning and I saw a figure talking to someone from outside. I bet you 100 bucks that I ran faster than I rabbit.

"I want to make it to my 16th birthday" I heard a voice say and I burst inside.

"OSCAR! Hermano" I ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey Princesa.." he smiled and looked at me. I scanned his body and turned to look at Cuete who didn't look back.
Pussy.

"I love you Hermano thank you for everything you have done for me." I hugged him carefully again and ran to hug Sapo too.

"Oh hey..." he said in a sexy low voice.

"Heii" I flirted back and we laughed.

"Hermana...there is a truce now and Sapo needs to talk to you" I saw Oscar nod at him and smile.

"O-okay? Bye Cuete bye Jose" I hugged both of them and me and Sapo walked to my room While sad eyes talked to Oscar.

"Sooo.." I bit my lip

"Sooo..."he smirked

"Just say ittt Come on..." I laughed and stoped when I got lost into his eyes.

"Can you...just be mine finally please?" He frowned and took my hands in his

"Are you are asking me out?" I blushed

"Sí"

"I need you to say it" I interviewed my fingers with his.

"Oh come on" he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Come on! Or you can go out." I shrugged.

"No. No okay." He sighed

"Will you be my Novia?" He smiled nervously.

"Yes." I smiled and he sighed in relief.
He took my face in his hands and kissed me.

"I gotta go to sleep the crew isn't really talking right now. Monse is leaving in a couple of days so I'm still tryna come straight with every shit" I sighed and put my head on his chest.

"Okay mama. If you need anything just text me. I love you okay?" He smiled and looked at me.

"I love you too Ezekiel I do. Good night" I kissed him Once more and walked him to the door.

"FINALLY!" Oscar came out of nowhere making me jump.

"Puto. What?" I laughed.

"Finally you guys are together!"

"Oscar.. what are we going to do now?" I hugged him.

"I want to start a family. Have a house a wife and maybe some kids. I want adult problems" he smiled and I did too.

"That's good." I walked to my room.

"Good night Hermano" I kissed Cesars cheek and hugged him.

"Good night Hermana."