06

-at the pool-

"He's got daddy issues and you got mommy issues girl DONT you remember when he betrayed you-" I looked at jasmine who was talking to Monse bout my brother

"Jasmine. That's my father too. And Cesar is my brother I'm listening you know."

She nodded but continued talking so I just went inside the pool. I put my feet in the water and just relaxed. When I suddenly felt someone shove me in the water.

I came up and look at Oscar who was laughing at me and came in the water.

"Idiot!" I splashed him and he swam to me but I swam away.

"No oscar! Stop" I laughed

He finally cought me and drowned me.

"Oscar-" he pushed my head down

"Stop!" I laughed and coughed.

"Sorry.love ya" he smiled innocently and I shook my head.

After someone threw up in the pool and on Jasmines back because of the sandwiches ruby and Jamal sell I took a shower at home but was too lazy to blow dry it so I went to the fair with wet hair. It looks good actually and I wore this

 It looks good actually and I wore this

-summer night lights/ festival-

Oscar and I laughed at Jasmine because the kid threw up at her and she went to bring us drinks.

"Oh, I swear to God, I think I saw an entire churro on your back" Oscar laughed

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks" jasmine fake laughed.

"I'll take a corona but I won't need a lime. I'm gonna grab some out of your hair" Oscar jokes and I laughed harder.

"It's really not that funny" Monse looked at Oscar and Cesar was smiling.

"I don't need anything I have my drink with me from home" I yelled and opened my Cola still laughing.
I saw Oscars face go spooky again and I laughed turning around.
Only to be met with Cuete, Sapo and some other 19th street boy.

"I'll be back"

"You sure?" Cesar stopped Oscar and he nodded

"19th street ain't gonna start shit here. It's too public"

"What shit? Something happened again?" He ignored me and walked up to them. I could hear them talk about Jeffrson.

"Monse stop talking shit about Oscar he is our brother!" I snapped at this bitch and walked up to them.

"Sorry but I have to come here Monse is testing me." I apologised
To Oscar and 19th street. I made eye contact with Sapo and he smiled softly.

"Por qué iba a renunciar a Jefferson?" [ why would I give up Jefferson? ] Spooky hissed

"No le estamos pidiendo que lo abandone. Estamos aquí para hacer un trato." He got in my brothers face. "Si la tomamos"

"Cuete.. you even need to look up at him and you ain't getting shit" I looked at him serious and laughed a bit. Me and him always joked about our nights cause we both were 4'11 and it's like you know besties do.

"What you gon do about it bitch? Green light us?"The other boy looked at me.Chill boy I just said I ain't giving shit.

"Leave her outta this and apologise for calling her a bitch now!" Sapo looked at him and the other boy nodded.

"Okay. I'm Sorry neña." he sarcastically said and I clenched my jaw.

"I'm not gonna do shit. But I'm gonna say this once so put it in your head. Never talk back to me or call me names" I said and he laughed.

I was ready to jump him, already walking up to him but Sapo grabbed me by my waist.

"Mama calm down. Ignore him" he said Lowly. I took a deep breath nodding my head

"Your lucky Sapo stopped me. Next time no one will. Now fuck off before I kill you" I growled and spooky took my hand to walk back

"Bye S" Sapo waved back at me and I walked with Oscar.

"Sorry if that was too much" I look at him.

"Nah its good. I'm proud of you. No girl would have the balls to talk back to other gangsters who are much taller than her and can kill her every second." He laughed. I wasn't in the gang if you are asking.

"He just pissed me off when he called me a neña." I shook my head. I know my mother used to always call me that in front of everyone.

"Uh...Sara.." he turned to look at me. I hummed and stoped

"It seems like Sapo cares about you. I hope he don't hurt you cause you know I'll kill him. But if you guys ever are serious I won't be mad just make sure I'm the first to know and he needs to treat you like a queen. Okay? If you are happy than I'm too" he smiled and I hugged him.

"Gracias! We are just friends right now but... I really like him" I told him and we walked to the others.

-at home-

I heard oscars car park. After 5 minutes I could hear Monse yelling at him. Telling him it's his fault. I was next to Ray and we watched. She kissed him-

"Oh my fucking god!" I gasped and heard Oscar come in

"she kissed me! She fucking kissed me!" Oscar busted into the door and yelled

"Who?"

"His ruca! Monse! But I pushed her away don't worry" he sat down and sighed.

"It's okay I'll talk to her" Cesar smiled and I told Ray a quick good night and fell asleep

-Sapo's POV-

"Dude when I tell you to leave her out of this and apologise I mean it! What the hell is wrong with you." I yelled at Justin. What a bitch name bruh.

"What did I do wrong?" He yelled back.

"She just said that I have to look up at her brother because he's taller and she said they ain't giving shit. SHE DIDNT SAY SHE WILL GREENLIGHT YOU! She's our friend and Sapo...likes her" Cuete yelled at him. Well thanks man.
"We just do what Cuchillos said and that's talk to only Spooky about Jefferson! Sapo.. compa you need to lose those fucking feelings before they get stronger and you fall in love." Cuete looked at me.

"I know but.. she's different man. My type too." I sighed and threw myself on the couch. "She caught my eye since the day she walked into the classroom when we had History"