11

The next day I woke up and felt two strong hands around waist.
I looked up to see Sapo in my bed. I jumped up and woke him up

I looked down and we only had our underwear on.

"Sapo! Wake up man!" I bit my lip.

"Mmh. Wha- Oh hey" he smiled. That smile.

"W-what happened I mean know some parts but-" I pointed between us two.

"We had sex" he whispered.

" I was drunk. Omg I'm late to the funeral you need to go-" there was a knock.

"Get yo ass up!" Oscar yelled and I threw Sapos clothes at him.

"Yes! Let me change! I'm naked" I looked through my closet.

"Bye." I waved at Sapo and he pecked my lips. The heck.

I got into the shower and got dressed:

I hated funerals after the funeral with our mom I just couldn't handle them but I had to for Monse

I sighed and walked outside. I heard dad and Cesar talking.
Oh and yeah I kinda talked to dad and we are good.
I apologised for my attitude a long time ago.

"If I could.. I would chose only you mijo.yeah. You are the first person I've ever looked up to." I teared up.

I listed more to their talk. I walked up to Oscar and asked him to drive to Jamals. But he was late Dammit.

In the car after Jamal bothered Oscar about what he needed we were droven to Brentwood.

"Bye Oscar. I love you" I smiled and hugged my brother.

"Stay strong babygirl. Love you too Hermana" he kissed my head and we walked out.

-

"Sorry we are late" me and Jamal apologised

"It doesn't matter"

"We are still sorry" I said.

"And im are sorry you are going through this.." Jamal apologised to her about being rude.

"It's fine..." Monse apologised back.

"Y-you okay? Anything I-I can do?" I gulped as I looked around.

"No. Sara you don't have to stay..none of you do" she smiled softly.

"We aren't leaving"

A man came and took the food from Jamals plate

"Thank you"

"You are so welcome" Jamal said excited.

"Guys can I tell you something right quick... pleasee I'm gonna have this in my chest if I don't." I asked and they nodded.

"I slept with Sapo. Last night. I cleaned your bed C." I smiled nervously and they looked at me shocked.

"You aren't a virgin no more?"

"On my bed? Oh my fucking-"

"With Sapo? 19th street boy?" Jamal aske and I nodded

"By the way.. everybody is so nice and sharing plates. I mean, death really does being the best out of the community" he smiled and I looked at him.

"He thinks you're the help"Monse said

Jasmine laughed and I smiled.
"Douchbad" Jamal looked at the man.

"You know who doesn't mistaken for help? A leader." Jasmine showed at her self and a women came over to us and put her cup in jasmines hand making me laugh softly.

-
Me and the crew were sitting on a couch and ruby started talking not realising it made my situation worse and monses 100% too.

"Stay at home? Wait for Cuchillos to kill me? Nah I can wait here instead. At least there's sandwiches and Cream puff things. " he leaned on the sofa and smiled sarcastically.

"Inside voices, boo" jasmine said

"Exactly.we should all be listening to that inner voice" ruby started

"Stop please" I begged and looked at Monse.

"Just so you know you can go if you want" she whispered

"That voice telling us that we are not good enough, we're never gonna make it out of freeridge" people Started looking at us.

"Stop ruby!"

"-and even if we do get out, we will probably end up offing ourselves. Like Monses mom." People started murmuring and I apologies to Monse quickly before running out.
I started crying, ran at home.
I was shaking crazy. I burst into the door and fell on the floor. Not caring who was inside I cried and shaked while holding my knees.

"Hey! Hey! Hey Angelita" Oscar ran to me. I saw cuete,Sapo and José looking at me. Sapo and Oscar kneeled down.

"What happened?" Sapo Asked softly.

"Shhh... everything will be fine. " Oscar closed his eyes and confronted me.

"She's gonna kill us." I kept crying

"Who?" He looked at me.

"Cuchillos. It's all a trap I know it. Ruby spoke about it. She threaten him. I- moms dead too.
Oscar I don't want you to leave me too. " I sobbed and tried to explain everything. I felt Sapos soft hand pull me towards him.

"Mami.. nothing is going to happen. Look at me" he grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes.
"You are going to be just fine. Your brothers and friends too. Okay? I promise you everything will be just fine and no body is going to die. We all love you." He kissed my head and I nodded. I hugged him tighter and felt him standing up.

"I gotta go now. I'll talk to you later Princesa okay?" He smiled and I nodded.

"Bye"

---------

Next chapter is going to be sad so yeah