15

We walked to where the santos were sitting and I saw Cholas doing their make up and some drinking playing cards all that

Me and Cesar stopped and looked at all of them.

"Have you guys seen spooky?"
Cesta spoke up and they turned their attention on us.
They ignored us.

"It's been three days." I added
"Have you seen him" I tried to stay calm. I knew when it came to family I could kill every single one. Not caring. Ya know just like the day Satana came out of me.

Cesar walked up to where joker was sitting and slapped the table with his hand and I moved closer.

"You guys are all his day ones.
Where the hell is he?"
Cesar Asked them

"Look at lil spoky trying to grow up." They all laughed at jokers comment and I clenched my jaw making eye contact with sad eyes.
"You gonna shoot me?"

"Don't worry. His gun would
Jam." A santo behind me said and they all laughed me along.

"But not mine, bitch" I took out my rose gold gun and shoot next to his leg. still not gonna hurt him.

"Calm down" a chola said and Cesar pushed the dozes off the table.

"What's your problem fool" joker looked at him

"Call him a fool again Elias and I'm gonna cut your balls off! " I snapped and some of them laughed.

"This shits funny to you?"
I asked them and they got quite.

I knew the santos were disrespectful to Cesar because of what happened with Latrelle but he was still my twin.

"We asked you a goddamn question. Have you seen my brother?" Cesar asked

"Maybe he's kicking it with some hyna." Joker looked at me and back at Cesar

"Remember when he dipped to Vegas with fineass Leti? Maybe he's there"

"Yeah. We ain't seen him for a few days" joker said and I walked to the table.

"Then why the hell are you all sitting around?" Cesar asked and I got closer.

"Put a goddamn ear to the street and go find him!" I growled at Joker angry.

"Calm down!" A chola Yelled

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I SHUT YOUR ASS UP!" I yelled at her and saw joker Stand up to Cesar.

"You want to test me?" Cesar said quite
"Did you turn on him?"

"What?" Joker asked confused and looked at him and than grabbed him by the neck. "What did you just say!?"

"Hey hey hey!" Sad eyes pushed him off and I shoved him again. His shirt ripped.

"Relax relax!"

"JUST GET OUT THERE AND FIND HIM!" I looked at them

"Hey. We got you. Little spooky. We got you Angelita. You heard them! Let's go" sad eyes calmed me down. They all started looking

At home Cesar was sending voice mails to Ray while I was making a plan how to work things but nothing helped.
Monse was typing something too and Cesar was panicking.

"We need to go to Ruby's now!" Cesar came in my room and I ran out of the house.

I didn't get to say I love you to my brother. To thank him one last time.

-later-

"Cuchillos texted us" ruby told
Jamal

"Than that means that she's still alive and spooky is..."

"Don't say it" I shook.

"How do we even know it came from her? Anyone can text on any phone" Monse said.

"How are my four little sleuths? Tick-Tock" ruby read the message
"Who else would Say that? I'm so sorry compa and I'm Sorry S."

"You were right. That were all just sitting ducks. So we gotta pack some shit and hide." Cesar said and I shook my head.

"Hide? Where?" Jamal Asked

"Anywhere se won't find you. And we should split up. We can't make it easy for her to get us."

Ruby's phone chimmed and it was jasmine.

They all made plans and Monse asked Cesar where he was going to leave.

"Sunshine motel with Sara." He walked off taking my arm.

......

"She needs to go" I said

"But...that's not who we are." Ruby shook his head

"You are right. That's not who you are. Which is why I'm gonna do it" I said

"Not without me" Cesar added.

I was at home crying and packing.

"Hey hey... clam down... it's Okay we have each other" Cesar hugged me.

"I- I love you" I hugged him and cried in his chest.

"I love you too hermana. I love you too" he cried.