12

I hugged Oscar and went to my room to change and clean myself up when I heard dad talk to oscar.

"Thanks papa. You are right. I could be president or an astronaut OR A MOVIE START" I could hear the pain I'm oscars voice. I peeked from cesars room.

"I can be anything I wanna be because I had such a good role model!"

"I had a shitty dad too mijo"
"But you got to let go of that rage"

"Let it go? It's the only thing that keeps me going. It's how i survived out here! Without you. "I heard them argue.

"I'll see you around" dad took a bf and left.

Oscar soon ran after him and I did too. Tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"So I'm supposed to tell cesar you are leaving? You are just putting that on me? Hey piece of shit! Everything bad that has ever happened to my life is because of you! You are gonna crash them the same way you crashed me! Look at your daughter!" He pointed at me who was crying a lot. Dad looked at me sadly.

"Why didn't you ever write to me? Or call? Did you ever even think of us? It would have been a lot easier if you just died." Oscar choked on his own words and I cried. I saw dad walk up to Oscar.

"You know the worst part about growing up without a father, is having to be a father to a brother and sister without ever being a son." Oscars voice broke.
Dad hugged him and Oscar did it too.

- play song-

I saw Oscar grunt and push dad away from him.
"Pick up your shit and don't come back" he pushed him and I waited for dad to come hug me.
"Go!" Oscar yelled and pushed him again.

I ran to Dad and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry Mija" he hugged me back. He pulled away but I tried to hug him again.

"Dad! Don't leave us please" I yelled after him but he kept walking.

"PAPA! Por favor!" I yelled after him.

"Dad don't leave me please! We need a father! You think you can just come back and leave Us again! Dad please!" I tried to ran after him but Oscar held me and tried to calm me down.

"Shh. Angelita-"

"Leave me! Oscar I need to stop him!" I cried. But it was too late dad was gone.

"I know I'm sad too but we have each other-" I ran off.

"Angelita come back!" Oscar ran after me but this time I was faster.

"Sara! Come back please" he called after me but I ran. I didn't care where I just ran. Away from him, everybody.

"Hey! Wassup-" a 19th street member tried to greet me but I pushed past all of them.

"Stop! Hey what's wrong?" Sapo held me.

"He left! Let me go!" I cried

"Baby! Stop I love you! Oscar lives you! Cesar and everyone else!" He hugged me.

"He left us again! Let me go! SAPO LET ME GO! " I pushed him away and ran. Ran far away.

"Come back! Sara!" They called after me but I ran.

After hours of running I stoped somewhere I layed there. I just cried.

Cried and sat there for days.
_____________________

A/n: damn I made myself cry.