「Episode 1」

?:
Come on! Stay focused!

The zombies chasing us multiplied in number all of a sudden. At a quick glance, I can see the torn and ragged flesh off their faces.

I wish they were slower. With that speed, no one would tell they are undead.

Zombies:
GRAAAGH!

Me:
Oh, Please!

A firmly closed gate is caught in my sight. I rush over to push it open in vain. A boy with light-colored hair, looking frustrated, steps over to push the door with me.

?:
Damn...I told you we shouldn't get involved.

One zombie, way faster than the rest, is coming very closer to us with his arm reaching out.

I cringe to avoid getting caught. Oh come on...please open... With a heavy falling noise, the zombie collapses.

?:
Hurry!

With no hesitation, a guy with a baseball bat starts pounding the zombie with it. The dark red blood splashes everywhere.

Getting a bit braver seeing it down like that, I take few steps back. I run as hard as I can and fly my body at the door.

AARRGH!

?:
OOH!

The door flings open. Both the guy and I fall on the ground and roll over. The guys fighting with the zombies barely make it in as well.

?:
Jinyoung, stop what you're doing. Come on!

?:
(Nods)

?:
Get inside quick!

As soon as the guy with the bat makes it inside, we promptly close the door behind him and lock it. The locking sound gives me some kind of relief although every inch of my body is sore.

?:
Oh, shit! That was close!

Zombies:
OOOOAAAAARRRGHHH!

CLANG! CLANG! The zombies are banging on the metal bars of the gate. We all could've been dead if it weren't for this door. The exact thought of it gives me chills.

?:
Are you alright?

Me:
How about you? Are you hurt?

?:
I'm fine. Did you get hurt?

Me:
No.

?:
That's good.

?:
Yo, stop being so lame and let's move! They all went inside already.

One guy, who has been staring at us, wags his finger with a wry face. Guess we're safe...for now.

I follow the guys who are heading inside. This...is the school next to our town, right?

-----

?:
So why the heck did we even help her? You almost got us frigging killed!

?:
Hey, be nice. Anyone would've done the same in that situation.

?:
This is all stupid!

?:
Well, nothing really ever pleases you, so...quit yapping, man. I'm tired.

...This is all so crazy. Should I say something? Ask each other's names at least.