「Episode 3」

Ryujin:
If more than half of us vote against her, she's gone. Agreed?

Yiren:
Hey, Stop being so mean! She's my friend. Do you treat your friends like that?

Ryujin:
Well, why don't you leave with your friend then?

?:
Yeah, that would be perfect! At least, you guys won't be alone.

Yiren:
Are you being serious?

Yonghee:
You guys, cut it out!

Awkward...I was just getting comfortable in here...I'm too nervous to say even a word. Just then, a girl who looks as nervous as I am, walks over to me and asks.

?:
Uh...Where have you been staying all by yourself?

Me:
Um...I've been just hiding in different houses...in empty ones.

Ryujin:
Hey, don't even bother. You're not gonna be able to find out if she's infected.

?:
...

Ryujin glares at me again. She's got very intimidating eyes.

Ryujin:
I don't trust you. Not even a bit. Don't you get it? Nobody wants you here. I don't understand why we even have to vote. Everyone here is dreading the idea of having to make it through this situation.

Ryujin:
And I know for a fact that someone like you will just make it harder.

Hyunsuk:
Oh, shut up.

Seunghun:
Let's talk when Byounggon and Jinyoung get back. We'll vote.

?:
You guys are unbelievable. Ryujin's totally right, isn't she?

Yiren:
...I can't believe you guys are being so selfish...

No one speaks after Yiren. The atmosphere is tense. I'm getting more scared. When the silence is about to get even more unbearable.

BANG!!

Yiren:
AAAAH!!

A loud bang suddenly breaks the silence.

Seunghun:
What was that?

?:
Oh, shoot. It's the frigging zombies?

?:
Wait! you guys smell something burning?

Ryujin:
Oh, that's just great! All this is happening after you came along!

...I won't let her get to me. At least for now...But really...I do smell something burning. I quickly rise from the chair as the few others rush to the door.

?:
What the...

Smoke in the hallway. Everyone panics and sniffs trying to figure out where the smell's coming from. The smoke becomes thicker by the second. Through the clouds of dark smoke, I can see the classroom number.

I'm a bit afraid to open the door. What if something terrible happened to those two guys...?

?:
(Coughs)

Me:
...!

The door opens before I reach it and two blurry silhouettes appear.