「Episode 20」

Man:
You beasts! I'm gonna get rid of you all!

Seeing us cornered, he walks towards us mumbling. As he gets closer, I can feel my hands shake even harder.

Just then, I spot a hammer in the corner. Thank Goodness! Who would leave a hammer here? Could there be a survivor nearby? As these thoughts cross my mind, I pick up the hammer and shout.

Me:
Yonghee, let's use this!

The man sees what we're about to do and rushes towards us. CRACK! Yonghee breaks the door with the hammer.

Then he grabs my hand and we start running without looking back. We keep running until we get to the end of the back's alley. Luckily, there are no zombies here.

Yonghee:
Ah...

Me:
Yonghee!

Suddenly, Yonghee falls helplessly.

Man:
You monsters! You ruined my family!

The man stands next to Yonghee screaming and swinging the metal pipe.

Yonghee:
Y/n, just go!

But I can't. I can't just leave him behind like this.

Man:
My life is ruined because of you! I'm gonna kill you all!!

Me:
Sir, please! Listen to us! We're not zombies. Please stop!

Despite my desperate pleases, he's about to strike at Yonghee again. I jump and try to block it.

Me:
Ahh!!

Yonghee:
Y/n! Stay back!

He pushes me and I fall on the ground. It's a pretty hard fall. I can't feel my body because of the pain.

Me:
Ow...

Yonghee:
Y/n...!

Yonghee pulls himself up and manages to crawl to me. He takes my arm and pulls my body with all his strength toward him.

At the same time, the man swings the metal pipe once again. But it misses ny head and hits the floor.

Man:
Die!!

He raises the pipe and aims it at me. I push Yonghee away as hard as I can and close my eyes.

My legs have already given out and I can't move at all. I guess this is how I'll die...THUMP! A dull sound of a heavy strike is heard.

Surprisingly, I don't feel any pain. Weird...What was that sound then? I slowly open my eyes.

Man:
Ahhhh!

The man falls down next to me. Huh? Yobghee and I look at each other. We both look confused. THUMP, THUMP. The beating sound continues.

Byounggon:
Who the hell do you think you are? Huh?

It's Byounggon who took the man down. He keeps striking him with Jinyoung's baseball bat...although the man's lifelessly down on the ground.