「Ending: Byounggon」

Seunghun:
Come on, you guys! Run!!

Gowon:
Wh-where?

We're all in panic. We've never expected to face them in here. Though we'd occasionally spot one or two lurking outside, there has never been any sign of immediate threats from them. That's how safe this place has been.

Zombie:
GRRRRR!!

Gowon:
AHHHH!!

Me:
Gowon!! No!

While we try to comprehend the situation, Gowon is dragged into the horde. Where could they be coming from?

We did a thorough search around the campus...and there was no sign of any threat. But this is not the right time to figure all this out.

Yonghee:
Spread out!!

Yonghee shouts and we all run in different directions. Oh, please...Please keep us safe.

Me:
(Out of breath)

Zombie:
GRRRR!!

I run up the stairs away from the zombies. But I'm not so lucky. As I approach the top of the stairs. I see a bunch of zombies at the end of the hallway.

I step backward as they slowly move toward me. But soon, I feel the wall against my back. There's nowhere to go.

Me:
This can't be it for me...I don't wanna die here...

Zombie:
GRRRRR!!

I mumble to myself out of fear. But they're only getting closer to me. Please...Somebody...anybody...help me.

I pray that this is just a bad dream. But I clearly see them getting much closer to me. Mom...Yiren...I think this is it for me...I keep my eyes close as I await my final moments.

THUMP! With a dull hitting sound, the zombie that was closest to me collapses onto the ground. Then someone grabs my arm and starts running.

Me:
Wh-who are you?

I ask nervously as I'm being taken. Then I hear a voice.

Byounggon:
I'll explain later.

Me:
Byounggon?

It's Byounggon with the kind voice of his. But wait...Where is he taking me? I'm not too familiar where we are passing through. I look closely then I realise we're running down the staircase next to the cafeteria.

Me:
Byounggon, wait!

Byounggon:
Yeah?

Me:
Where...are we heading?

Something's not right. I remember the guys saying how this is the forbidden area as it's taken over by the undead.
But I don't see any. Not even one.

Byounggon:
To the safest place.

Me:
What about the other guys?

Byounggon:
You'll find out soon.

His grin gives me the chills. But there's nothing else I can do...other than just trust and follow him.