「Ending: Seunghun」

Seunghun:
Come on, you guys! Run!!

Gowon:
Wh-where?

We're all in panic. We've never expected to face them in here. Though we'd occasionally spot one or two lurking outside, there has never been any sign of immediate threats from them. That's how safe this place has been.

Zombie:
GRRRRR!!

Gowon:
AHHHH!!

Me:
Gowon!! No!

While we try to comprehend the situation, Gowon is dragged into the horde.

Hyunsuk:
Gowon! Let me-Ahhh!

I don't believe what just happened. Gowon and Hyunsuk get attacked right in front of our eyes.

Just this morning...We were exchanging greetings...and our excitement about the new place of hope. But now...I'm just helplessly watching my friends being taken away...

Jinyoung:
Run!!

I hear Jinyoung scream but my feet won't move an inch.

Hyunsuk:
AHHHH!!

Hyunsuk screams as he disappears from my sight. I can't watch the zombies jumping on Hyunsuk like hungry hyenas. I close my eyes and drop down.

Jinyoung:
Get up!!

Seunghun:
Come on! You gotta stay focused!

Jinyoung and Seunghun help me up.

Jinyoung:
Dammit! Let me take care of it here. Go ahead. I'll catch up with you guys soon.

Yonghee:
You can't handle them alone.

Jinyoung:
I'll have to try my best.

Jinyoung grinds his teeth as he picks up a metal pipe nearby. Yonghee also looks for something to strike at the zombies. And with no hesitation they both run toward the undead.

Zombies:
GRRR...

They just keep coming into the building from nowhere. I can't just stand and watch. I start pushing them away. But...

Seunghun:
They're too many of them!

As the music gets louder, the building is filled with more of them. The music keeps playing.

Yonghee:
...That's it. You two should get going.

Seunghun:
What? What do you mean? What about you guys?

Jinyoung:
We'll stall them. Just go!

Me:
But Jinyoung-

Jinyoung:
This is the only way...otherwise we're all gonna die here. Byounggon must be here somewhere.

Seunghun:
What? Are you sure?

Jinyoung:
I'll find him and meet you at the Safe Zone. So just go now! Don't look back!

Jinyoung looks at me.

Me:
Jinyoung, you promise you'll get out soon.

Jinyoung:
...Come on, Seunghun. Take her out.

Seunghun:
Jinyoung...Yonghee...I'll see you at the Safe Zone...

Yonghee:
...Go on.

I look at Jinyoung and Yonghee. Then, I run as fast as I can toward the gate. We're gonna see each other soon, right? You guys are gonna get out safely. You have to...