「Episode 16」

The debris is just too heavy to lift.

Yonghee:
No wonder it fell off...this thing must weigh like a ton.

We try lifting it a few more times and decide to find an alternative way.

Jinyoung:
If we can just get this large piece here off...

We all look at where's Jinyoung pointing with his foot---a large piece of wooden panel blocking the entrance. It looks like we can definitely squeeze ourselves through the hole if we can get rid of that piece.

Hyunsuk:
What was that noise? Oh dang. Are you guys alright?

Byounggon:
Yeah, we're okay.

Yonghee:
Can you go see if there's a saw somewhere? I know we have it but it's not here.

Hyunsuk:
Okay. Just hang on.

I can hear Hyunsuk's footsteps as he runs back to look for the saw. Moments later, Hyunsuk returns with the saw and Jihyo comes with him.

He hands the saw to Jinyoung and Jinyoung cuts off the biggest piece off the debris to make a small hole. Through the hole, we move some of the food boxes.

As I pass through the hole, I see the cut-side of the wooden panel. But wait, that's not where Jinyoung cut with the saw.

Yonghee:
That should be enough for now, right?

Byounggon:
We'll have to clear this off before we try taking the rest out.

Jinyoung:
(Nods)

-----

We move the boxes to the next classroom and return to 1-C with the food. I'm still exhausted from the incidence in the storage room that I don't know how the dinner went. I'm still a bit hungry...but I guess I shouldn't say anything.

Byounggon:
Let's start the meeting. Anyone has anything to talk about before we get on with our agenda?

There's brief silence. Seunghun is dozing off but then he wakes up and raises his hand.

Seunghun:
I got one.

But Yonghee interrupts. I guess he wants Seunghun to sit this one out and go back to dozing off.

Yonghee:
...I actually have something to show you all.

Yonghee takes the hairpin out of his pocket.

Gowon:
...What's that? Wait, I've seen that before.

Jihyo:
That's Yiren's hairpin.

Ryujin:
Why do you have Yiren's hairpin?

Everyone's confused.

Yonghee:
You guys are right. This belongs to Yiren.

Hyunsuk:
What are you trying to say?

Seunghun:
Don't you get it? She had no reason to leave that behind if she'd left at her own will. That thing was found sitting in a box in the basement.

Gowon:
Why would it be in a box?

Jihyo:
Wait, did you say it was in the basement? What were you doing there in the first place?