「Episode 2」

Yiren flinches at Ryujin's bitterness. I'm speechless...I don't understand why she's so paranoid.

Me:
...Excuse me?

Ryujin:
I asked if you're sure you're not infected. And who the heck brought her here?

Yiren:
Ryujin! Why are you being so mean to her? She's my friend!

Ryujin:
Your friend? Oh, friend my ass! What if she turns into a zombie all of a sudden and kills us all?

Ryujin:
Don't you remember how we ended up here? So everytime we are out, we are going to bring a 'friend' back here?

Byounggon:
Ryujin. We should help each others when we can.

Jinyoung:
(Nods)... Yeah, we should.

Ryujin:
Oh, is that right? Okay, fine.

Ryujin turns her head and glares at me.

Ryujin:
So when do you plan to leave?

Me:
Umm...

Ryujin:
Well, you've been helped. Is there anything else you need from us?

...What? She continues to bite my head off.

Ryujin:
We're running out of food. And everytime we go out in the town, we risk our lives to find more. We're not exactly in a place to help others. Am I wrong?

?:
I must say...she has a point. We can't just bring people here and drain our resources. I think she should go.

Me:
...

The apparent hostility makes me nervous. How naive of me to think I've met such nice people...

Yiren:
Are you insane? Don't you know what it's like out there?

?:
I don't think it's such a terrible idea to let her stay.

It doesn't look like they'll ever come to an angreement. Byounggon thinks for a second and taps me on the shoulder. Then he stops the quarrel and draws everyone's attention.

Byounggon:
You seem to have something to say, right?

Me:
Uhh, Yeah.

Byounggon:
Haha, I knew it! Well, I think everyone's ready for you.

Me:
...Thanks.

Ryujin:
OMG! You got to be kidding me! Do you like her or something? Why are you taking her side?

?:
That enough, Ryujin! I want to hear what she has to say, too.

The girl who hasn't said a word interrupts Ryujin and looks at me. What...should I do now? Right, I have to explain first.

Me:
Once you are infected, the symptoms arise within an hour.

Jinyoung:
(Nods) I don't think she's infected.

Ryujin:
What if she's an exception? I can't take that risk!