Epilogue

Three Years Later
Emma

"Happy Birthday, Joey!" Ethan and I walked into Joey's house, where the party was. I gave my brother a hug.

Ethan was right behind me, our four year old boy in tow, and our two year old little girl Josie. She was named after my brother, and her name was a slight nod to my dad's middle name which was Joseph.

Tonight was a big night. Joey was finally proposing to Olivia.

They'd been together all this time, but still hadn't been engaged yet. Even Ian got married since then to his girlfriend Isabella.

Unfortunately Katie and Scooter broke up. But they remained good friends, and were both still a part of our group.

Tonight was Joey's 30th birthday party, and it ended with Olivia saying yes to Joey's proposal of marriage. She really was going to be my sister.

That's really the best way I can end this story. Ethan and I married with two kids. Olivia and Joey finally engaged.

Ian married to Isabella. Grayson becoming a dad to a little girl (Evelyn) the year prior, and getting engaged to his girlfriend Brianna.

Everyone was happy. Scooter had a new girlfriend, and Katie had found someone too.

We all had successful careers, and everyone still lives around the LA county area. It was perfect.

As for Ethan and I, we're enjoying raising our two littles together. Enjoying the married life. Everything turned out the way it was supposed to.

It's funny to think that this all started out because Luke was being toxic, and Ethan helped me get away.