At the Counselors And Right Before Lunch

I walked through the school’s server and got to a treehouse. The tree was growing into a mountain. Huh. I walked under the treehouse’s entrance. There was a lift link. I pressed it and a wooden platform popped up from under me. An upward jolt got me off balance for I wasn’t used to it. A branch grew out of the ground and balanced me. The platform slowly moved up. I peeked under it and saw that branches were growing to raise it up. Soon it was in line with the treehouse platform. I got off and the branches disappeared. I knocked on the treehouse door and a notification popped up.

‘Please check a box to state what business you have here.’ I chose the ‘to speak with Loren’ option. The door slid open to reveal a waiting area and a door. A flower sprite flew up to me.

“My mistress is in a meeting right now. Please sit and wait until she is done.” The sprite said cheerily. She went back to her pot in the corner and planted herself back into the soil. I waited for a while, and I saw Vin go out of her office. He noticed me and smiled.

“And why are you here?”

“Probably for the same reason as you: to meet with Loren because she sent a message to do so.” Vin rolled his eyes and left, shaking his head. The door slid open for him, and then closed again. The flower sprite notified me that I could see the counselor. I got up and walked through the door. Inside, there was a hallway. The height was probably seven or eight fetcha. On the sides of the hallway, there were blue gems softly glowing every few fetcha. I remember seeing them in books. They were called glodites, I think.

The hallway opened up to a cavern with a height definately over twenty fetcha. There was a pond in the middle of a cavern. There were different pastel-colored lilacas and lalies. I could see the bottom of the pond; mainly because of the clear water and the fact there were white glodites covering bottom. On the other side, lit up with glodites, there was a waterfall with a steady, but not loud, stream of water. It was only about six fetcha deep. In the middle of the pond, there was a floating island with an windwood gazebo. I looked and could kind of see a woman in the gazebo, but I also didn’t want to get wet.

I bent over the water, and put my hand on it to see what temperature the water was. To my surprise, little white petals moved over to make sure my hand didn’t get wet. I stood up and took a step on the water. Petals held my foot up. I stepped again, and petals held my weight. I walked across the water; the petals keeping me up and out of the water. When I get into the gazebo, I can see Loren has four blue mats set up. She is sitting on one. She motions to sit down.

She looks the same in real life, except now her hair is down, loosely tied back with a ribbon. Normally she would have a tight bun in her hair. She wore a loose white shirt with dark brown yoga pants. She sat crosslegged.

“Do you like what I chose for people how get here?”

“It is pretty cool.”

“That’s why I did it. I feel more at home here.” Loren gestured around her. “Then in a coffin-like office. It’s much more calm, don’t you think?”

“Yeah.” I said, after a moment. “It is.”

“Now, about you. How are you doing?”

“Well. Thank you. And you?”

“Well. How are you liking the school so far?”

“Virtual or Reality?”

“Both.” I thought for a moment on that. The virtual reality was pretty impressive, and the reality school was very organized and had good food.

“Good about both schools.”

“Do you want to know why you’re here?”

“Yes.”