Error Joins The Party

Remember to brush your teeth before you cross the road

So I didn't really know how Dream attacks and decided to make stuff up lol I hope it's not too bad- basically I just made it so he can infuse his light energy with normal attacks

"Nightmare." Dream whispered.

Blue frowned, not liking the look of Nightmare's new form. There was a malicious glint in that cyan eye that sent chills down his spine. He subconsciously moved closer to Dream as a sudden wave of fear washed over him. Dream spared a glimpse at his friend and began to wonder if bringing him was really a good idea. He didn't want him to get hurt.

"Blue, are you okay?" Dream asked quietly, eyes locked onto his approaching brother.

Blueberry remained quiet for a few seconds before he suddenly gasped and jumped away from the guardian, pointing somewhere behind Nightmare.

"Error's here!"

Dream perked up, shifting his gaze over to where Blue had pointed. Sure enough, Error was trudging along after Nightmare- though he seemed agitated.

"Is he on our side?" Blue asked, turning slightly to look at Dream.

Dream glanced at him again and shrugged.

"I can't tell." He mumbled. "Hopefully he is."

Blue stared at Error and obnoxiously began to wave at him, trying to catch his attention.

"Blue, stop!" Dream hissed, grabbing the skeleton's arm and lowering it. 

Blue whined and snatched his arm back, cradling it while sulking. Dream sighed softly, a small prick of guilt emerging inside of him. He placed a gloved hand on Blueberry's shoulder and gave him an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry- I just, it didn't seem like a good idea." Dream fumbled over his words. "Look, Night will be here soon- we need to try and get the villagers to safety before he gets to them."

Blue hummed and saluted in response.

"Okay, try and get as many villagers as you can to hide someplace safe." Dream instructed. 

Blue nodded and turned away, running over towards the few villagers that were outside and alerting them of the oncoming danger. Dream observed him for a few seconds before switching his line of sight back onto his brother. Nightmare had definitely spotted him and he had a large, twisted grin on his face. Error didn't seem to be paying any attention and was instead glaring down at the ground as if it would suddenly give him the answer to everything.

"Error, please be on our side." Dream quietly begged. His dull, golden-yellow eyes lingered on the two until he forced himself to look away and assist Blue in getting the villagers to safety. He managed to help a few villagers hide before a sudden shriek rang out through the village, causing the guardian to freeze.

"Dream!" Blue cried out, rushing over to the guardian and tugging on his cape urgently.

Dream swallowed thickly and bolted towards the centre of the village, Blue following close behind. His eyes widened and his breath hitched as he watched his brother toss aside a bloody, limp villager with one of his tentacles. 

"Oh stars.." Dream stammered, beginning to tremble in fear.

Nightmare cackled, taking a few steps forward towards his terrified brother.

"Hello, Dream." He spat, voice laced with venom. "I thought you were with Ink. Oh well, this will make it more enjoyable- I get to kill the villagers and you!"