A New Quest

A/N:
This fandom is dead...but if you see this hi!

YOUR POV:

:flashback:

"What are you doing?" I ask making the small frail boy jump"N-N/N!" He yelled in surprise"sorry,I didn't mean to scare you." I say coming out from around the corner"s-shouldn't you be a-at home right now?" I nod"I should be,but I snuck out." I said as his blue eyes widened"w-why?!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me,I leaned in and whispered into his ear. "Between you and me,I don't like it there. I have no freedom as a child." I then pull away,his pale face was now coated in a scarlet red. "Anyways,I saw Ciel,Lizzie,your aunt and mother outside. Why don't you join them?" I ask following the boy"b-because I'm sickly. It's better for me to stay inside." He explains walking into a room nearby.

"But don't you get lonely?" He shrugs"sometimes. But sometimes you're here with me. And when you're here with me,I'm no longer lonely." He smiles at me as I heard barking behind me making me jump. I turned to see Sebastian barking loudly at him"hey! Stop that!" I scream at Sebastian,but he didn't really care he continued to do it.

The blue eyed boy ran over to the table in the corner of the room and placed the chair in front of the window. He climbed up and then looked at me"N/N,grab a chair. Come and join me." I nod and go over and get a chair and place it next to him as I climb up. He then pushes the window open as the warm spring air fills the room.

The grass calmly swayed back and forth as the sunlight continued to be warm. The boy next to me let out a soft cough,they were rough housing outside while we stayed upstairs in the room. The blue eyes boy glanced at me before hearing soft footsteps on the wooden floor. I turned to see Sebastian walking out of the room"where are you going?" I called out as the dog continued on. I huffed"rude." The boy next to me let out a soft giggle"look! It's father!" I turned back to see Ciel running over to Lord Phantomhive.

The boy let out a sign next to me as he placed his arms onto the wooden frame and leaned on them like a pillow. "N/N...?" I hum in response"d-do you ever think I'll be able to join them one day?" I nod"of course you will! I know you will. It might seem like your dream is far away,but I know that Ciel and everyone else wants you down there with them. It just takes some time." The boy looked over at me,a small smile on his face. "Thank you." He whispered looking back outside the window. "Of course."

:flashback over:

"Germany?" Sebastian hummed"her majesty the Queen,requests that we go to Germany to explore the mysterious deaths." Ciel states"and she asked you two personally?" Ciel leans on his hand"the Phantomhive are meant to manage the underground society in England. So why does she want us to go Germany?" Ciel asks picking up his fork as Sebastian reads threw the letter. "Since the German side has no replied she can not send officials yet. So she decided to send you." Ciel stabs his sweet with his fork"I've only been abroad once,I do not understand why she wants to send us over there."

"Ciel she's sending us over there because she is worried." I calmly state"should I ask for a better reason to send you two?" Sebastian asks"when you throw something a dog gets happy,wags it's tail and chases after it. The Phantomhive have a information network the stretches from Europe to Asia. I've thought about using that 'that guy' because he is from my predecessor." Ciel admits taking a sip from his tea and setting it down onto the plate once more.

"The reason the Queen probably wants me to go is because unlike Ciel I can talk to people without a thing called social anxiety. Plus I can be bait in more ways than Ciel. So I suppose I am more useful." I say"Y/N you don't even work under the Queen." I roll my eyes"and...? What's that gotta do with anything?" Ciel sighs"please use proper English." I stick my tongue out at him"I will do as I want my kind sir!"

Ciel sighs and looks back at Sebastian"please tell Claus to pay a visit tomorrow if possible." Sebastian places a hand on 'heart'. "Yes my lord." Sebastian then headed towards the door and shut it behind him.

"Ciel,you realize you'll have to learn German right?" He nods"I am aware." He then turns to me,his blue eye looking into my E/C eyes. "Shouldn't you know German Y/N? Seeing as you had to learn many languages." I shook my head"I never learned German. I learned Russian,French,Italian and Spanish." I said"though,I did visit Germany with my family many years ago." He stayed quiet and simply nods"I'll have Sebastian pick up some books for us tomorrow."