Loud Echoes

A/N:
I applied to Hot Topic so wish me luck if I get interviewed✌️😌

YOUR POV:

"This dress is to heavy." I complain"Y/N,you don't have to wear it for much longer." I roll my eyes as I see Diederich coming over"so why are you here?" I ask the man"you asked to?! You both laid your hands on something terrible." He growls"like father like son I guess." He says shoving Ciel slightly"if you're talking about the poisonous gas it's already-"

"No! It's not that,this forest the army is-GET DOWN!" Ciel grabs my hand and I get dragged on top of him,Diederich covering us. "Sh*t! To late!" The older man curses as he gets off of us"what the h*ll was that?!" I yelled climbing off Ciel.

"YOUNG MASTER! LADY Y/N! ARE YOU BOTH OK?!" Bard screams rushing over as the world seems to shake.

"I-Is it a earthquake?!" Ciel asks"no." Diederich plainly says.

"If it's not that then-"the ground continued to rumble as,a loud sound followed it. "What the h*ll is that?!" I screamed pointing at it.

"A MOVING CANNON?!" Bard yells glancing back.

I quickly get up and grab Ciel hand pulling him up. "DONT BE DUMB FOUNDED WEAKLINGS! RUN!" Diederich yells as we follow him deeper into the forest.

"WHAT IS THAT THING?! ITS HUGE!" Bard yells.

"IT'S THE LATEST MODLE OF ARMED LAND VEHICLE! A PANZER! THANKS TO THAT THING THOSE WERE ONCE USED IN THE WATER,BUT NOW ARE ON LAND! ISNT ENGLAND BUILDING THOSE AS WELL?!" Diederich yells to Ciel"apparently! But I didn't know yet!" Ciel exclaims"why do all the other countries have such cool toys?!" I groaned"how does Germany already have them?!" Ciel continued on.

"NOT EVEN A SCRATCH?!" Bard yells slightly out of breath"HEY STUBBLE! IF THE CANNON GETS TO US WE'LL BE DEAD IN A INSTANT! NOW WE'VE GOT TO RUN! NOW HOW DID YOU TWO THINK YOU COULD RUN FROM THAT THING?!" The older man yells"I WASN'T EXPECTING SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" Ciel states as Diederich tells us about a train we can use to escape.

"Good! Let's bet on-"I then I tripped on the ground"AH!" I let out making Ciel stop and turn to me"Y/N! ARE YOU OK?!" His eye held worry"I'm fine! It-It's these-"I pulled the dress up slightly and took off the heels"STUPID SHOES! This is why I don't wear heels!" I groan throwing them at a tree"SON! WE DONT HAVE TI-"

"Y/N!" That when a loud sound rang through the forest. My eyes started to flutter shut...is this it?

"Lady Y/N,it's time to wake up!"

My eyes opened to see I was surrounded my darkness. I looked to see that I was floating,but where was I?

"H-Hello?" I stutter out"welcome back." I glanced around the void though I found nobody"whose there?! Show yourself!" I demanded"but I'm afraid you already know who I am."

Then I saw Caroline appear out of the darkness. She looked slightly older now,more mature even. "C-Caroline?" She gives a soft smile"hello lady Y/N." She says"why are you here? Where am I? Is this the afterlife?" She shakes her head"so many questions~. I suppose it's like daughter like mother. Well,once you hit the ground due to the land cannon you passed out. Sebastian appeared and it seems like they have taken care of the cannon issue."

"S-Sebastian came?! Wait,how do you know any of this?!" She smirks"I know everything~." She purrs her eyes turning white"C-Caroline?" I stutter out slightly scared.

The temperature of where I was dropped by a lot. It was now freezing cold. "Have a nice trip~." I then felt myself falling I let out a scream as I fell helplessly.