The Magic Circle

A/N:
Thank you for 500+ reads🥺
Also plz tell me why I always dream about Sebastian Michaelis and if it's not him it's Crankgameplays👁👄👁 like last night I'm pretty sure Sebastian was my butler👁👄👁

YOUR POV:

The wind blew in the night,making me bring my fur cover closer to me. Ciel reaches his hand out and banged on the glass,not a minute later the shades were moved to see Sullivan,her eyes wide. "Good evening master Sullivan." Sebastian greeted as Sullivan opened the window"h-how'd you get up here?! If you fall you could die!" Sebastian goes through the window and we get out of his grip.

"Why are surprised? You are a witch that flies through the air,right?" Ciel asks with a slight smirk"C-Ciel! You're back to normal!" Sullivan exclaims"yes thanks to you. I wanted to thank you before we left."

Sullivan was clearly taken back by the words"you don't need to...oh I see-"she smirks placing her hand under her chin"this is that 'thanking me with your body' thing. So shall I be eating off your naked body?" Ciel's eye widens"no you won't!" He screams as Sebastian places a finger over the boys mouth,along with his own. "Even better. We have prepared that thing you want the most."

"What I wanted the most...?"

"He means the outside world." I explain"t-the outside world? I-I'm the green witch...t-the vi-village laws-"she starts"yes,you would be able to gain the knowledge and experience you can not get here. How about it?" Ciel stays silent for a moment before grabbing my hand and starting to pull me towards the window"b-but..."

"I see. It can't be helped then. I'm sorry to say such a ridiculous thing." Sebastian makes his way over to us"you should close the window and get some rest." The black haired demon states"we will be gone by tomorrow morning." Ciel tells her"it'll be like a dream." I say glancing back at the girl with a soft smile.

"Ah!"

Ciel turns with a fake smile"thank you friend. Goodbye." He turns back but I feel a tug on my cloak"w-wait..."she mutters"I-I'll come..."she then glances up at me and the others,her green eyes filled with tears.

"I-I WANT TO KNOW M-MANY THINGS!"

Sullivan was quickly dressed not long later. "Let me have your hand." I softly say reaching my hand out to the girl"we will escort you to the unknown world." Ciel states.

Small time skip

Ciel held my hand as we descended down the spiral staircase. "H-Hey where are we going? This isn't the outside. W-We're actually going deep inside the green palace..."Sullivan says,worry laced in her voice.

"The outside world is down here." Ciel growls glancing back as I lightly hit his arm. "Stop being rude." I tell him as he leads us farther down.

Eventually we made it to what seems to be a cage,though it's more like a elevator. "Don't tell me you want to-"Sullivan starts"quiet now. You do not want the werewolves to hear us." Sebastian states as we enter the elevator.

Finally the door opened to reveal a magic circle. "It's a magic circle." I speak up"the duty of the green witch was to create this magic circle,wasn't it?" Sebastian hums making Sullivan's eyes widen"how'd you know?!"

"A snake told me."

"You can speak to snakes? Are you a warlock?"

"I'm not a warlock. I am just simply one hell of a butler."

I lean closer to Ciel"everytime Sebastian says that it makes me closer and closer to revealing him." Ciel rolls his eye(s) at my statement.

"Excuse me?" I speak up gaining their attention"what is the duty of the green witch?" Ciel hums"is it part of the reason why you are not allowed outside?"

"I think I told you that werewolves are clad in miasma an 'evil magic that harms humans'." Then she went on to explain"the source of miasma..."Ciel trails off"all the witches before me continued to research on how to create the miasma." Sullivan states"what I gave the werewolves,was the formula to activate the ultimate magic. If you came into contact with it you could probably die. The ones you found in the forest are ancient formulas."

"I see. So that is what the history taught you." Sullivan gives a confused look as Sebastian sets her down next to me,she quickly grabs my hand not to fall. Sebastian walls over to the magic circle"HEY! STOP! ONLY THE GREEN WITCH IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH THE ALTER! IF ANYONE ELSE-"with that Sebastian moved it to reveal a lever"and what would happen if someone touched it?" He purrs"it will bring mis-huh?"

"Pull the lever." I order as he does so to reveal a secret passage. "What...what is this?" Sullivan asks in shock"this is the true outside world." I say glancing at the passage"you can still go back." Sebastian tells her as she shakes her head"no. I'm going ahead."