Werewolves

YOUR POV:

"Speaking of guard dog,everyone seems to be scared of these Great Werewolves. What are these Great Werewolves?" Sebastian asks as Sullivan looks down,her green eyes soft. "Do you know of the Witch Hunts?" Sebastian nods"in the past witches were seen as the cause of all trouble,so people went after these witches and killed them at witch trials. Witches originally were meant to drive away evil spirits and heal with herbs. Overtime these witches were declared as heretics and were always on the run from their prosecutors. Once a witch offered her own legs to protect her companions and thus began the contract. She was known as the Green Witch. My ancestor. The rest of the generation must go through with this." She says gesturing to her feet"we can not walk."

"So why did the werewolves attack if it is against their contract?" Ciel hums"the first Green Witch died many hundreds of years ago. Overtime the blood must've thinned out." She states"so everyone living in this village must be imprisoned by the wolves instead of protected." Sebastian admits"I was born in this village,and I suppose I will never leave either. You are all outsiders,so I want you to tell me the outside world I shall never see!" She demands her eyes soft with sorrow.

"I guess her previous demeanor was to get friendly with us." Sebastian says"Ciel you should apologize to her,though you probably do not wish to." I said glancing at the boy next to me"I agree with Lady Y/N,she could be helpful to our investigation." Ciel sighs and moves his arm out to her,Sullivan jumps a little.

"Just now...sorry. L-Let's be friends." His cheeks were a light pink,Sullivan didn't say a word nor move. She looked more confused. "Sullivan,in our country...hand contact is a way of f-friendsh...ship." I said slowly as she shakily reaches her hand out and grabs onto Ciel's hand.

Not a second later she moves away and pulls out three medallions. "Here,I shall give you these." We all take one"they're the medallions against the wolves. You should wear one when you go out." Ciel and I think her as I put it around my neck,it's leather sent a shiver down my spine.

Sullivan glanced at Sebastian. "Will you show me that sweet time in bed you said earlier?"

"I did say that,didn't I. What shall I do young master?" Sebastian asks glancing at Ciel"Sebastian she is a child,please stop being sexual around her. It makes me uncomfortable." I said glaring at the demon"I don't know,give her some toys to play with or something."

"C-Ciel,you probably shouldn't have-"

"It seems the young master wishes to play with toys."

"I don't know if my body can handle that! You're pretty hard core~!"

"WHAT IS WHAT WITH THAT REACTION?!THERE IS DEFINITELY A MISUNDERSTANDING!" Ciel screams.

"I told you not to say anything." I sighed"you should know by now Sebastian wants to give you a bad reputation."