The First Attack

A/N:
Heheheh 69 reads
(But seriously thank you)

YOUR POV:

Sebastian talked about the dinner as usual as he set it down in front of each of us. "Looks good." Sullivan comments her fork and knife in her hands. Wolfram went over to the black haired girl,they talked for a split second until she finally stabs her meat"let's see..."she then picks up the entire meat and starts to viciously naw on it. She quickly ate her food"oh yes! This hits the spot! This is amazing! The bread is so soft!" She yells as Ciel stared at her,his eyes wide. Sebastian stared in aw as well. "H-How can she eat like that...?" Ciel stutters out"she doesn't seem to mind impressions." Sebastian comments glancing away. "Y/N how are you not phased by this behavior?" I shrug"I don't know really. I guess because my siblings had no manners I just grew immune."

Soon the dining hall busted open. "LORD WOLFRAM! ITS TERRIBLE! A WEREWOLF HAS SHOWN UP!" The lady known as Hilde yelled,worry on her face. "S-She's been badly injured." She bowed"p-please help her Lord Sullivan!" Sullivan glanced at the older man giving him orders as he picked him up.

"You wait here." Wolfram states"no. We would like accompany you. We wish to know the dangerous of the forest." Sebastian states as Wolfram turns around signaling us to follow.

A group of women were in a circle. Cries were let out,screams. "Let us pass!" Wolfram yelled into the crowd.

"MASTER SULLIVAN!"

"PLEASE HELP US!"

My eyes widened as I stared at girls back. Her clothing was almost ripped off as deep slashes we're now sewn into her back,she was in pain and it was obvious. Sullivan was quickly set on the ground,her green eyes wide with fear and worry. "This type of...t-this has never happened before! They've never sunken their teeth into my villagers...!" Wolfram then offered a pot"make it stop bleeding." She nods and grabbed the pot opening it up,she reached her hand in a pulled out a dust like substance. "T-This might hurt a little..."she placed her hand on the neck of the lady carefully,she leaned in and started to pour the rest into the marks. She quietly chanted to herself as the lady let out screams of pain.

"Where is her talisman?" Sullivan asks.

"S-She said she'd be nearby picking herbs..."

"FOOLS!" Sullivan screamed"I-I told you s-so many times to keep them on you..."her voice got quiet at the end,her green eyes held pain.

Ciel placed a hand on his chin. "What do you think?" He hums"I think that it was the ladies fault for not-"Ciel lightly hit me on arm telling me to stop. "I can't say anything about the wound alone. Shall I check the forest?" Ciel shakes his head"no,wait. We can't make an suspicious moves." I nod in agreement as a older woman's voice was heard.

"ITS THE WRAITHS OF THE WEREWOLVES!" This lady was covered in a black cloak,she had pale skin and a walker in one hand. "THEY ARE ANGRY WE LET INTRUDERS IN! OUTSIDERS LEAVE!" Sullivan looked up"it's because she didn't have her talisman! If you have it with you they will not attack!"

"HAVE THEY EVER ATTACKED US ONCE?! ARE YOU DEFENDING THE OUTSIDERS GREEN WITCH?!" The older lady and Sullivan went back in forth until she turned to us. "OUTSIDERS!" She stepped closer making Ciel start to sweat a little with nervousness"IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT'S!" I flinched at her loudness,I started to shake a little and my heart sped up. Ciel pushed me behind him a little"HURRY AND LEAVE IF YOU DONT WANT TO TORN TO SHREDS BY THE WOLVES!" She then walked off and continued to scream some more.

Ciel didn't answer. My heart stopped to slow down a little. I felt a hand in mine,I looked to see that it was Ciel's. Wolfram gave them orders not leave their homes until morning and we soon headed back to the manor.