Waves

YOUR POV:

I sat next to Ciel in his bed,I my hand laid on top of his pale one. I watched his stomach move up and down,I was glad he didn't die or anything. I noticed he started to move around a little,finally his blue eyes opened. His left hand rose up to the ceiling like he was calling after something. "CIEL!" I screamed tackling the boy in a hug,his breathing was ragged. "Young master!" Sebastian exclaims,Ciel retracted his hand.

Everyone gathered around Ciel and I,his breathing was slowly returning back to normal. "I was quite worried that something had happened." Sebastian sighed out"Y-Young Master...I'm s-so glad!" Finny cried out.

"I think I lost a few years..."Bard sighs.

"Indeed." Tanaka agrees.

"How are you feeling Young Master Ciel?" Mey-Rin asks.

I felt his hand wrap around my hand,he tightly held it in his grip. "C...Ci...el..."Sebastian came over to my side of the bed. "Young Master...? What's wrong?" Sebastian hums reaching his hand to the boy. His eyes widened as he slapped away his hand,my eyes widened in shock.

Ciel let out a small scream as he tackled me into a hug,his shaking form in my hands. "C-C-Ciel d-doesn't wasn't anymore pain...!" He cries out"I-it's dark...I'm scared..."he started to hyperventilate a little"w-where am I?" I pulled him closer to me as I placed a hand onto his hair,I started to run my fingers threw it.

"Young Master? Are you alright?" Sebastian asks reaching his hand out once more but Tanaka stops him. The 'older' man shakes his head"I-it's dark...I can't see..."the frail boy continued on. "I'm a afraid the young master's eye has-"

"P-Please turn on the lights..."he muttered into my chest as I continued to pet his hair. "Perhaps you should all leave..."I said"it's probably what is for the best." Tanaka says as everyone exits the room.

The boy in my grasp was the same boy I knew from many moons ago. The scared frail boy who was scared of everything,sometimes even scared of his own shadow.

I never noticed how much he changed...

"Ciel?" I whispered into his ear"y-yes...?" He mutters"I am going to be touching you now,please do not be scared." He nods and I push him away slightly as I grab his chin and make him look at me.

His contracted eye was covered in bandages,and so was his head. His dark blue eye was now many shades lighter,a sky blue even. His eye was glossy as tears continued to fall from his eyes down his cheeks.

"Ciel..."I said"hm?"

"What...what do you remember...?"

"R-R-Remember...?"

"When you were asleep...what did you see...?"

"I-I..."

"It's ok,don't force yourself to remember."

He shakes his head. "N-No...it's fine...I-I remember a room...masked men...a boy who looked like m-me...his name was...C-Ciel..."

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." I saw his cheeks turn a light pink color"y-you seem...f-familiar..."he tells me making me jump a little.

"Well-"I smiled lightly"what if I told you,you knew me your whole life?" He didn't respond,he only let out a soft cry of pain. "Ah! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said a word."