The Night Before

A/N:
Woah 800 reads?
Wowie
Thank you sm:))

YOUR POV:

"So what did you want to talk about?" Sullivan asks shifting in her chair"when we escaped the forest you said you wanted to develop a magic remedy to help others. Do you still want to do that?" Ciel hums"yes! Of course!" Sullivan exclaims her green eyes narrowed as they are filled with determination. Ciel leans forward slightly"tomorrow,during our audience with the Queen. Tell her the process of how to make the mustard gas." Sullivan and Wolfram were taken back by his statement,I was as well but I knew Ciel would say something like that.

"If you do so England will have to deal with you cordially. Either way the truth will eventually come out." Ciel explains"wait! But then the young lady will he used to make it again!" Wolfram argues"isn't it up to lady Sullivan if she is used or she uses others?" Sebastian asks with a smirk"even in global terms lady Sullivan is a extraordinary genius. She also posses information that could be helpful for her to negotiate but also help on a international scale. But what she does is entirely up to her." Sebastian finishes"even so-"Ciel talked over Wolfram"if you want to go live with Wolfram in the country and become a doctor or something. I won't stop you as your friend,and I expect Y/N to not stop you either." I shake my head"but I also know as your friend I know-"he points his finger at Sullivan"you will never stop studying. New knowledge,new experiences,the more you gain the better. The more you push the boundaries the more you will want to create."

"New knowledge..."Sullivan trails off.

"A lot of things require money these days though." I speak up"that's why the Wolfsschlucht operated. National amounts of money. I doubt that big guy over there can raise that amount of money." Ciel states leaning back into his chair crossing his arms"that's rude!" I yell slapping his arm"all you have now in your possession is your information and your intellect. That is where it all begins. However,you are to never bring up the Sulin you made."

"Sullivan dont act so surprised." I told her"mustard gas and Sulin are to different things in the lethal aspect." Sullivan stayed quiet"what would happen if England used that,someone like you should understand." Sebastian says"that will not help anyone in this world,not even you." She nods"I understand. I will not utter a word about Sulin,I will take it to my grave."

"Don't forget. From this point on think of everyone as a adversary trying to use you. We-"Ciel says gesturing to himself and I"are no exception. And so,you must try and use everyone."