Worry

YOUR POV:

A banging sound woke me from my slumber. I groaned,and sat up rubbing my eyes. The banging sound got louder,I grabbed the gun that was under my pillow. I jumped out of bed and crouched a little as I went over to the balcony,I pointed the gun at the balcony door to see Ciel?

I lowered the gun and opened the door for the boy. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he walked in as I shut the door behind him. "Sebastian said I-I should stay here." I nodded and within a second later Ciel crumbled to the floor.

"Ciel?!" I yelled rushing to the boys side.

I quickly took off his fur cloak and set it aside on the floor. His hand reached for his eyepatch,he tugged in it and it fell into his hands. His eyes looked into mine"C-Ciel...why are you c-crying?" I stuttered out as he continued to look into mine.

His blue eyes held sorrow and worry. His purple,contract eye held no emotions,it was like he was dead.

"Ciel,what is w-wrong?" I asked"I don't know..."he simply says"Sebastian and I left a-and all of a sudden I began crying." He explains"ok..."I muttered as I pulled him into my lap,his body stiffened a little as I ran my fingers threw this hair.

Ciel remained silent until I noticed his skin starting to turn shades of blue,red,purple and pink. "What's happening to you...?" I muttered to the boy as he looked down at his hands"I-I..."not a second later the balcony door busted open with Sebastian,a worry looked on his face,his brown almost red eyes were glossy. "S-Sebastian..."I muttered my eyes wide. He was also covered in those marks Ciel had"YOUNG MASTER!"

Ciel grabbed my hand roughly and turned around"Seb...as...tian..."Ciel covered his mouth before falling to the floor and vomiting. "YOUNG MASTER/CIEL!" Sebastian and I yelled,I rushed over to the boy who was now passed out onto the floor.

I grabbed Ciel and placed him into my lap. I placed my hand onto his forehead"he's burning up..."I said glancing at Sebastian as I felt tears brim my eyes"S-Sebastian w-we can f-fix him...right?" I never thought I'd be asking a demon,someone who doesn't care about humans to help me.

Sebastian doesn't respond he simply grabbed Ciel and quickly left the room. My eyes widened"ah,SEBASTIAN!" I screamed watching him run down the hall. My heart was beating fast,I took a deep breath and headed for the direction the black haired male went in.