Not What It Seems

YOUR POV:

I sat on the floor,a tall stack of papers on my left and a smaller stack on my right. I offered to help Ciel with his paperwork,he said that I didn't need to help seeing as it was his company. But I didn't care. I'm helping him anyways.

"Ciel,do you have anymore ink?" I ask looking up at the table"there's some-"the door then busted open with Sullivan,a mouth guard in her mouth and she looked very mad. She quickly went over to Ciel and incoherently screamed at him,she shook him back and forth. "What is it?!" He yelled slightly annoyed by her movements.

"Sullivan,you're going to make him f-"Sullivan then lost her footing making her fall.

Ciel landed on top of her. She looked in pain as Ciel straddled her"are you ok?" She nods slowly,wincing a little.

I felt my stomach turn into a knot. I felt my blood slowly burning a little. I knew what it was,jealousy. I hated that feeling,I knew it was a accident but...oh how I wish to be Sullivan...sh*t I sound like a creep.

"Owwww! What is wrong with him?! My mouth was being forced open! What the h*ll is he determined to put in there?!" She complains"h-huh?" Ciel stutters out,a look of discomfort on his face.

"CIEL~! I HEARD YOU RETURNED FROM A TRIP! LETS HA-"I looked to see Lizzie,her green eyes wide as Ciel stared at her in shock.

Silence rang through the room.

"AH! L-LIZZIE!I-IT'S NOT WHA-"Ciel tries to explain"job in Germany...I get it now..."her green eyes held a fire as she ran towards Ciel and Sullivan to probably kill her fiancé.

Sebastian then appeared out of no where and go between them. "Please my lady. There is a simple explanation for all this." I nod in agreement.

Small time skip

"Sullivan came in and was complaining,while doing so she shook Ciel and well they both fell because Sullivan has weak legs." I explain.

"So that's what happened..."she places her hands on her cheeks,a pink hue dusting over them"I jumped to conclusions! How embarrassing..."Soma then speaks up"but Ciel your friends lessons are so cruel! But you don't understand a woman's feelings." Ciel was taken back by the...insult?

"The painful lessons would become fun with more people!" Lizzie suggests"I see..."Ciel trails off"that's it! Let's all do it together!"

"Let's!" Soma agrees to what Lizzie said. "Why do I-"Ciel starts"because we are friends!" Lizzie exclaims as I look down to my hands in disagreement.

I didn't really hate Lizzie. Just...Just wasn't the biggest fan of her. Maybe it was because she was 'in a relationship' with my crush or maybe her loudness...

"This is great! The Queen's drawing room is every English girl's dream! Together we will work to become lovely young ladies." Lizzie says making Sullivan's eyes sparkle"y-yes..."Lizzie then turns to me"are you in Y/N?" I look back up"I...I guess so." Lizzie claps her hands together as her smile grows on her face.

"Oh you can call me Lizzie! Can I call you Suli?" Sullivan nods"then let's decide a lesson immediately!"