A Castle Must Have A Princess

A/N:
Woah thanks for 700 reads!

YOUR POV:

"Is this a castle?" I hum leaning into Ciel a little as we approach the castle."Hey,wouldn't that mean I'm a princess if I live here?" I ask the boy who glanced at me but didn't utter a word. "Ok be that way then." I grumble crossing my arms.

"Welcome back lord Diederich. Oh dear..."the older man trails off his eyes wide"you must've caused some mischief." Diederich walks past the butler as we follow him inside. "Heinrich,call a doctor and prepare a bath." Heinrich places a hand over his heart"yes sir." Tanaka then speaks up saying something in German.

"Then I suppose you must be..."

"Yea. It's Phantomhive's son. As well as Lady Y/N of the L/N family."

Ciel gave them a confused look. "I guess they are talking about us?" I shrug"I see." Heinrich bows,his hand over his heart"it's a pleasure to meet you Earl Phantomhive and Lady L/N." I shake my head"call me Y/N." I said"ah...thank you for your help." Ciel says"you do remind me of your predecessor." Heinrich smiles at Ciel who gives a nervous smile and adverts eye contact.

I looked around as my eyes widen. "This place is gorgeous!" I exclaim as Finny nods in agreement"just like out of a story book!" Heinrich told us about it and said it was smaller compared to the main one. This took Finny,Mey-Rin,Bard and I back.

"You're a rich boy,aren't you?" Ciel growls slightly at Diederich. Not soon later other servants made their way into the room to help us.

Ciel stood off to the side,his arms crossed.

I went over to him"I want to live here." He glances at me"and why is that?" I smile"because if I live here,or rather in a castle in general...then I'd be a princess. And then you could be the prince~." I tease as I watch his eye(s) widen and his cheeks turn pink. "Aw,you're blushing. How cute." I said poking his cheek as he swats his hand away"shush." I let out a giggle as a girl with short black hair comes over. "H-Hello." She stutters"oh,hello." I say with a slight smile"I-I was told t-that I-I would be taking c-care of you t-tonight."

"Oh,cool. I'm Y/N." She nods"I-I'm Annie. W-We sh-should get going." I nod"yea..."I turn to Ciel"I'll see you later." He nods and waves goodbye to me as I follow Annie deeper into the castle.

She brings me into a bedroom. "P-Please head to th-the bathroom." I nod and walk in,as she hurries to fill the bath with water"it's ok to take your time. I'm in no rush." She nods"w-while the water warms u-up...a-allow me t-to help y-you out of-"I shake my head"no it's quite alright. I can do everything,but if you don't mind can you find me a dress that isn't to girly but also isn't to long either?" I ask reaching for the buttons in the back of the dress"I-I think w-we only h-have men's c-clothes." I smile"even better! I get me a pair of those! Now-"I push her towards the door"go!"

I slam the door shut behind me and slip out of the dress,it falls to the floor as I look at my reflection in the glass. Bruises and cuts lined my arms and legs. "I will have to patch these up later..."I mutter to myself as I slip into the warm water.

I lean my head back and let out a sigh.

"Y/N you're so stupid!" I exclaim"you shouldn't have said anything...he probably hates you a little...maybe he was on his period? Maybe that's why he's been mean..."I hear a knock on the door"come in!" It opens to Annie as I submerged my body deeper in to the water"I-I have y-your c-clothes." I thank her and she sets them on top of the towel. "Annie,before your leave. Can you ask Sebastian if Ciel will be meeting with Diederich?" She nods"thank you."