Just escape 🕊

Y/N POV
You wake up on the cold floor, damnit my head is killing me..what am i doing here? You get up to find your in a rickety elevator. where am i??? . As you get up to stretch you see a little girl on the ground, Help her.
"Are you okay ?? Little girl wake up!" You say while shaking her awake.
"huh.. wher- who are you?" she said. "I'm Y/n, what's your name? where are your parents.. do yk where we are??" huh wait she has a bag, i felt something sharp in my pocket.. a knife

"I'm Rachel, Rachel Gardener

"I'm Rachel, Rachel Gardener... Im not sure.. about any of those questions.." she talks so slow , as if she thinks before every word she- .
In the middle of that thought the elevator began to move. "what the hell! this elevator cannot be safe... dammit my head"
Rachel looks at you, "Y/n , look at the top of the elevator buttons"
B6 huh, weird floor name. "Well we need to get out of here" escape somehow "So you don't remember anything?" Rachel nods her head no. "Same, strange" You look around the elevator one last time. "Well we're making no progress staying in this elevator" You gave her a big smile, "Let's go!" Y'all walk out the elevator to this big town looking place. It looked like a town but the stars were artificial and it was empty with papers blowing everywhere. A piece of paper flew right in your face. "What the hell... wanted dead or alive.. Isaac Foster" Y'all stood silently for a few seconds. "Well sucks for him, let's get out of here" You grabbed Rachel's hand, y'all started walking down the alleys. best to stay positive in these situations, if not for me but to save Rachel. "Save her"
All of a sudden some intercom comes on
Sacrifices have entered floor B6 , Rachel Gardener and Y/n  L/n
I don't like this..You squeeze Rachel's hand tighter, This isn't right at all.
"L/n? why didn't you tell me your full name" She asked you.
"I don't like it as much" You say while looking around the Alley.
"Look a bird!!" Rachel ran off as she said it with delight.
She must like animals.. "Rachel,You shouldn't run off , it's dangerous, we should be careful we don't know anything about this plac- "look the birds hurt" she said cutting you off. "I'll fix you , i'll make you all better and mine, we can escape together" she pulls out a needle and thread. I started to look around the corner while she was still with the bird. A needle and thread?, she better pull out a car too so we can drive through a wall or something, now that i think about it-
CRASH
"HAhahahHA YOU KNOW YOU LOOKED ALMOST HOPEFUL FOR A SECOND" he stopped laughing and smirked, "Now all I see is despair" At this point you were so surprised, you hadn't noticed he couldn't see you since you were peeking around the corner. Nows my chance, just sneak behind him.. I started walking , the plan was to slit his throat from behind. Almost there..
BOOM
"Argh, shit.." tears started to fill your eyes "how did you know.." He had pushed you back into the wall, knocking the breathe outta you and your knife on the ground.
"HAhaHa you think a serial killer wouldn't know if someone was sneaking up on them?" he laugh manically. His eyes were now met up with yours with a crazy look. You analyzed him.. Tall, muscular, and his stare is.. wait what's with the bandages he's actually not bad look- "I'll give you to the count of 3, and don't forget to cry and scream and beg, I can't get enough of it." he smirked. You got up, grabbed your knife and Rachel with the other hand.
3...
Running as fast as you can you dipped the corner..
2...
"Over here, a door" Rachel pointed , y'all ran in the room and locked it..
1...HAhaHaHa

"hurry let's hide in this box" you nodded in agreement

"Ha.. there's not many places to go in 3 seconds" he's right "Where are you little bitches? Playing Hide and seek??"  You cover both you and Rachel's mouth. We're dead if he hears us, dammit I should've been more careful. "found you" shit..
Smash!
"dammit not in there, i've got you now" Just then he swung his scythe inside the box and missed you and Rachel's head. "Fuck, missed" He swung again this time cutting sum of Rachel's hair. "DAMMIT where the fuck are ya?!" he yelled running out the room. Y'all waited a little bit before leaving. You were shaking and Rachel looked paler that usual.
"Let's go now"