This can't be real ⛓

Those drugs made him lose his mind.
You and Rachel burst through the door at the end of the hallway. There was blood splattered everywhere and guns on the ceiling, There was also a glass wall blocking what seemed to be a Camera Room.
"It's a dead end" Rachel announced. Zack had caught up with the both of you, now walking though the door grinning.
"Zack stop!" You exclaimed. He put his scythe to Rachel's neck and she just stood they're accepting it. He raised his Scythe an as soon as he was about to strike, a bullet hit his arm.
"UGh!" Zack grunted in pain dropping his Scythe. You pulled Rachel close to you.
"HaHAhaha~ Im surprised y'all made it this far, sorry I had to cut the party short~" Cathy teased.
"The one time i'm glad to see you" You said to Cathy, looking at Zack.
"Aww~ really?" she replied, You rolled your eyes in response. "As you can see this is my Firing Squad room~ It's so fun watching the drama unfold, especially you Zack, you're such a pitiful criminal~" She smiled hugging her remote.
"Shut your damn mouth.." Zack said grumbling. He picked up his Scythe, with his non wounded arm, and walked toward the glass Cathy was behind. He swung at the glass, but it wouldn't break.
"Are you dumb? You're attacking the wrong person~" Cathy told him.
"Doesn't matter to me.." He kept banging his Scythe at the glass until one of Cathy's guns shot his left leg. He fell on his knees, grinding his teeth.
"Zack! Are you okay??" You exclaimed walking toward him.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He yelled.
"That's interesting~ I thought a gun shot or two would make you more rational.. but no, same old Zack~" She snickered. "Anyways, Y/n L/n and Rachel Gardner, drum roll please~" It went dark, 2 stage lights had landed on a gun that wasn't there before. "One of you can use this in the fight~ it will even the odds a little~" She winked. With no hesitation you grabbed it.
"Oh Y/n!~ I love your fierceness, Too bad you're a little sinner~"
"I told you i'm not a sinner!" You yelled.
"That what they all say, sorry Rachel you're out of luck~" Cathy told her. She just stood there like she didn't care.
"Anyway let the main event begin!~" Cathy said excitingly. Zack got up and grabbed his Scythe, he put it infront of your neck.
"If your gonna shoot me then shoot me" He said angrily. Maybe.. You pointed the gun directly at him.
"Oh what a turn of events~" Cathy smirked.
"Shut up!" You yelled.
"Even if you don't shoot the gun, I can't stop myself from cutting you open~" He told you.
"You won't.."
"I won't what?" he growled.
"You won't kill me!"
"And what makes you think that princess~?" He said starting to get amused.
"Because your not a tool! If you kill me you're just doing what she wants! Are you a tool Zack? Are you a tool Isaac Foster??" You yelled at him. Hopefully this works. He started groaning and screaming while gripping his head.
"Well, When you put it like that you have such a way with words~" He said starting to laugh again, his expression quickly changed to a frown. "Oh Y/n~ I'm not a damn tool!" When he said your name you got goosebumps. He never says my name. "Every time I think about you smiling and laughing it makes me wanna slice you up because I WANT TOO~" He started smiling.

"See it makes me so glad thinking about it~ I'm smiling soooo much~ It makes me just wanna kill myself too!!" He started laughing really loudly

*Slang!*
Blood splashed all over your white button up. It had happened so fast you couldn't comprehend.
He wasn't suppose too.. He was suppose to snap out of it, but it triggered him more..
Zack had dropped to the floor after slicing his own stomach open. You heard Rachel gasp. This is all my fault, It's just like last time.. wait last time?
"AGHHH!" You heard Cathy yell as the glass door slid open. Rachel was kneeling beside Zack as you were standing right infront of Cathy. "It makes me so angry! None of you are my ideal criminal, How dare you not spare me the pleasure of letting me punish you!" Cathy yelled angrily.
"I'm fed up with your bullshit." You said angrily.
"What do I care, You're pathetic~ I've heard of some fucked up pasts, but yours is by far the most!" She replied.
"At this point, I could care less about my past, Im living in the now!" You pointed the gun at her. Her eyes widened in shock and then a smirked appeared on her face.
"Oh my Y/n~ Look at you showing your criminal side, go ahead shoot.. Are you really going too?" She laughed.
Okay Y/n.. She's a criminal who tortures others for her own pleasure.. Yea that's right.. she's disgusting, people like her deserve to die, Im not a murderer.. god would want me to take out filth like her. If i kill her i'm basically a hero, You smiled at the thought and pulled the trigger.
*Click*
I-It's.. Empty???
"HAHAHA, You really think i would give a gun to a pitiful sinner like you? I saw that smile Y/n~" She laughed.
I smiled?? What was I thinking.. murder is murder! What came over me?? You were starting to panic as she was fixing to press a button her remote.
*Bang!*
Your eyes widened as you seen Rachel shoot Cathy. Blood coming from her mouth.
"YOU WORTHLESS TRAMP! You've finally shown your true colors, now you're a real criminal! I love it~ Get Ready to be punished!" She yelled at Rachel as she was fixing to press her remote again.
*Slang!*
Zack had stood up and sliced her arm off. "Nobody should ever look this happy about getting shot~ It made me wanna cut you open so badly~" He laughed manically.
"This can't be real"

Did you enjoy? Vote ! And Dm me if you have any questions 💞