In Grave Danger .🤡

"Tsk not this necrophiliac"
For someone who can't read, Zack sure knows a range of words...
"Hey are you the one who laid those secret Admirer letters out?" you ask.
"Why of course Y/n! I know everything about you! You too Rachel" he said in a cheerful voice.
"Really... you can tell us about our.. past?" She said slowly.
"Why would i want to do that! I finally get to meet you!" He looked to you.
"Y/n, I forgive you for breaking the beautiful grave I made for Rachel, It was all his fault anyway" He looked to the killer with the Weapon.
"You grave ruiner, Hey there... Zack"
"Hey there little shit" He spat. I think Eddie is cute, he just a confused little boy, I can help.. I can save him! You thought watching the seen unfold.
"That is not my name, Its eddie use it.. Did you have to make Y/n mess up Rachels grave? I worked so hard!" Zack swung his Scythe but Eddie Jumped dodging easily.
"Zack!! don't do that he's just a little boy" you said angrily. Zack Swung again, Missing.
"I'm not a little boy Y/n, You're Always trying to help and save people, That's what I love about you."
"Arghhh!!" Zack swung again, missing... again.
"I have an eye for what's beautiful Y/n.. I don't blame you for what happened to Keen." huh keen?.. ugh every time I think about it my head hurts... "And Rachel.. We have so much in common! We are almost the same age and everything, I made your coffin the most beautiful of all, You'd go so well in there!" He looked to Zack. "That's why i'll be the one to kill her, See you around Zack" And with that he faded into the darkness laughing.
"So everyone is crazy" They looked at you quickly. I said that out loud!!! "Anyways,Zack it seems like he doesn't like you that much" I looked to him
"Oh now you want to talk? well for your information Princess~ I barely know that little shit" Why'd he say it like that..
"Guys.. I hear running water" Rachel said, You both followed her and see running water, almost like 2 waterfalls? Eddie was standing in the middle on the stairs.
"Rachel, you should just let me kill you! You want to die, I want to kill you, i'll make it quick and not as painful as HE would" eddie said.
"Tsk, I already said I would kill her! isn't that right Ray?" She just stood silently. You just watched not saying a word. It's best i don't get in this..
"Please Rachel, Just let me kill you, You're perfect! I can make you happy think about it" Eddie said with an innocent smile.

"I- "Dammit Kid I swear to god i'm gonna kill you!!" Zack yelled Interrupting Rachel. Her eyes lit up and she looked to Zack.
"You mean it?"
"Yes I fucking mean it"
"It's different now Zack you swore to god.." She said her lifeless eyes gleaming.
"What's the difference?" Zack replied.
"Rachel, please i'd be doing you a favor! Don't you know? Graves are dark,cool and comfy!"
"I-Im sorry.. But Zack swore to god.." She said quietly, Eddie started to get angry.
"Dark, Comfortable and quiet .. SO LET ME PUT YOU INSIDE OF ONE!!" He Charged at Rachel with his shovel and Zack blocked him with his Scythe after jumping between them. Zack swung at Eddie and missed.
"You're just a violent brute! You're so dumb you can't even kill right!" He looked to the motionless little girl. "I'll seal you up under a beautiful tomb Rachel, FOR ETERNITY... Once I bash your head in" He stated laughing. The lights went out. "It will be hard to fight in the dark.."
"Dammit..." You couldn't see, All you could hear was slashing, and things hitting the wall. What the hell is going on! Suddenly the lights came back on, Rachel was beside Eddie, You watched as Zack swung slashing Eddie in the stomach as he fell back in the grave full of flowers. "Hey look at that, it's a pretty good fit" Zack said with a smirk.

 "Hey look at that, it's a pretty good fit" Zack said with a smirk

"Noo!" You yelled running towards Eddie. Why do I feel this pain.. He didn't deserve this he was so nice, he just had the wrong intentions.. Your eyes started to tear up, You knelt down beside his body. This is wrong, I could've helped him get the right mindset.
"Y-Y/n" He said in a light voice. "Don't blame yourself.. You couldn't help me"
"What the fuck..You actually feel bad for this little shit??" you ignored Zack and Eddie put his gloved hand on your cheek.
"You can't save everyone..I love your smile, so smile." He said with his last breathe. You held back your tears. I'm not gonna let this.. this get to me.. He's~ not gonna see me cry! You stood up with the pumpkin mask in your left hand, you're back facing against Zack and Rachel.
"So.. did y'all find a key or something?" you said holding in the tears. Rachel pressed a button on the remote, while Zack kicked the tombstone over Eddies corpse.
Creek!
You all looked toward the sound to see the waterfall had stopped.
"Huh, wonder what's back there" Zack said raspy. Zack led while you followed behind Rachel. You looked back sadly. I'll smile through the pain, I have to stay positive! You followed behind them both with a smile.
"The fuck are you smiling for"

Author here 💅🏽 man this chapter was hard to write 😩 enjoy !