B1 . start ✨

"S-Shut up!" Zack told you.
"Make me" You stuck your tongue out at him. He immediately stood up and walked in front of you. You were sitting down so you were looking up to him. He gave you an eerie smile.

"I'll kill you, you know that right?" He grinned

Is he bipolar or what?
"What happened to all that sweet stuff you were saying before?" You smirked.
"I have no Idea what you're talking about" He said totally confused.
He doesn't lie.. so he's just dumb.
"Wake up Ray!" Zack said kicking her slightly.
"I'm up.. Did you sleep well my god?" Rachel asked him.
My.. My god?
Zack noticed your confused look. "She thinks I'm her god, lucky me huh?" He laughed.
"You are my god.. Anyway I can't find the elevator to this floor.." She said.
"We can look together" You told her. You were walking around the corridors but hadn't found it yet.
"Hey so how did you get the medicine?" You asked her.
"Well Gray gave it to me.." She replied.
"So he just gave it to you and walked off?" Zack grumbled.
"It's not as simple as that, I think he had a soft spot for you Zach" She said blankly. Zack immediately went to the side and gagged.
"GROSS! Zack don't!" You said cringing.
"Well she shouldn't say weird shit like that!" He complained. Y'all continued walking until y'all were in some chapel.
"Wow they have a whole church in here" Zack said.
"Yea i've been here before with Abraham." You said looking around. Rachel was beside some door and pointing.
"What is it?" Zack questioned. You all looked inside and it was another long hallway. You continued walking.
"This building is crazy" He said outloud.
"You can say that again.." Rachel agreed. You turned a corner and their was the elevator.
"Well that was easy" You grinned. You pressed the elevator and hopped in.
1 more floor and I'm out of this place.
"Hey Zack can I ask you something?" Rachel questioned.
"There's no point in asking permission" Zack complained.
"You're right, Where did you get all those burns?" She said. This caught your attention, So she saw too?
"Why the hell would you wanna know something like that?" He questioned.
"I wanna know too.." You added.
He sighed, "Well it's not that interesting of a story"
"That's okay, it doesn't have to be" Rachel replied. Zack looked at you and you gave him puppy eyes.
"Argh, fine.. When I was a little kid, this guy, who I think lived at my house set me on fire" He said scratching his head.
"Why would he do that?" You asked shocked.
"I don't really remember, but I know he was at the house.. I guess he was the guy who use to bang my mom? Anyways everything after the was a blur, I think I bit a huge chunk out of him.. I think he was trying to kill me but he must've didn't know how much of a stubborn little punk I was.." Zack chuckled.
"Then what happened afterward?" Rachel questioned.
"My whore of a mom wrapped me up like a damn mummy and sold me off to a shady orphanage.." He replied. He looked at Rachel then back to you. "Are you both satisfied now?" You nodded in response. "Good, any more questions?"
Yes actually.. but later
"No" You told him.
"Good" He replied, "Was the story interesting?"
"Not particularly" Rachel told him.
"I thought so!" You smiled. Zacks eyes widened and he looked away, "Great.."
"Oh I have One more question" Rachel said.
Zack grumbled, "What?"
"Do you want to get out of here?" She asked.
"Huh? What the hell kinda question is that? Of course I do, Im not going through all this for fun! Don't worry as soon as I get out of here I'm gonna kill you as soon as you make a decent face for me" He told her.
"That's good enough" She replied. You couldn't help but feel some type of way about it, Once he kills her.. then what will happen? what about me?
"If it makes you feel better i've never told you a lie, and never will" He told Rachel.
"Yea a lie.." You heard Rachel gasp after saying that. "I have to tell you guys something.." She said blankly.
"What?" Zack said aggressively. You looked at her curiously.
"Hear me out.. you see uh-
"Spit it out!" Zack yelled.
"What is it Rachel?" You asked kindly.
"Its uh.. never mind" She said.
"You playing game with me?!" Zack yelled. You frowned and sighed. the elevator came to a stop.
"Alright let's do this"

What is Rachel hiding? 😳 Btw my wattpad is messing up a bit .