Traps ⛓

"What going on here?" Zack questioned.
There were Stairs leading downward to the side of him. You went first, And it led to a kitchen. There was a pizza on the table and u suddenly realized you haven't ate in days.
*Smash*
"Like we'd fall for that" Zack said kicking over the table.
"Zack i'm hungry" You complained.
"Well.. What the hell am I suppose to do about that?" He replied, You gave him a sad face. "Tsk, Well that's more of a reason to get out of here then" He said looking away.
"Hey there's a trap door! Look!" You told him. You tried to pull it open, "Aw it's locked"
"Hey princess.. You hear that sound?" Zack said going to the side.
"Um.." You listened carefully. "Running water" He continued. He started walking toward the noise pulling a curtain. It was a tub overfilling with water. "Hey this one's easy" He said turning the water off and reaching for something. "AGH!" Zack yelled pulling his hand back with a key and knocking the piranhas on the floor.
"Are you okay?" You asked concerned.
"Ugh.. What's with this look on your face again? It's so weird.." He replied.
He put the key in the trap door and it unlocked he hopped down and you followed. You were looking at a long hallway with a door at the end.
"This place is huge.." You said walking beside him.
"Huh?"
*Crack*
Suddenly the floor caves in.. Your falling when Zack grabs your hand. He's hanging by his Scythe while your barely hovering over the spikes.
"Z-Zack.."
"I know.. hold on" He says, "Okay let go of my hand and hold on to my waist.." He tells you.
"But that will bring us down more!" You explained.
"We don't have any other choice, I'll pull us up" Zack said.
"Okay.." You wrap your arms around his waist tightly, Your feet are dangling near the spikes. Zack uses his free hand to grab the scythe and lift himself up like a pull up.
Zack has the strength to do so.. I just hope the boards won't break..
Just as you thought, You hear a crack and you hold on to Zack for dear life.. You were falling but then you weren't?
You look up to see the priest gripping Zacks arms, keeping you both from falling to your death.
"Why did you save us?!" Zack yelled.
"It would be a waste to let it end now, I assume Rachel's with Doctor Danny?" He said pulling Zack, then you up.
"Yea.." You replied.
"So I assume you both have been running around frantically trying to retrieve her?" Gray said, You rolled your eyes.
"What's it to ya?!" Zack yelled.
"It seems as though your emotions are driving you in a different direction lately" Gray laughed.
"Do you want me to wipe that smirk off your face you old fart?!!" Zack yelled.
You giggled at the insult causing Zack to look at you and smile momentarily. "Oh dear my intentions aren't to insult you Isaac" The priest paused for a moment and looked at you. "I see you've become fond of Young Y/n? Are you planning to keep her alive?" Gray question him.
"It's not his choice!" You said crossing your arms.
"That's none of your damn business!" Zack said pulling you closer.
Gray started walking past you, "You know i've observed people since I was young, I decided to place myself as god in this building.. The people placed in B7 were test subjects, In other words, Y/n.." He stated.
Really a Test subject? This place is really sick..
"You see Young Isaac, I needed angels for this..  you being the one of B6 , I thought u would be different."
"How so?!" He yelled.
"You were ignorant to Anything besides bloodshed, but now that you've decided to run from your floor with those sacrifices, how do you explain yourself? Now your interest has changed to you 3 getting out of here, What brought this change in you?" Gray asked.
Zack looked at you, making you nervous. His gold and brown eyes glistening and staring deep into yours.
"Well uh, Y/n.. She.." He smiled slightly and his face quickly changed. "No, Im not going there!!" He yelled.
"Very well, I just wanted to ease my curiosity, I still haven't figured out after watching" Gray sighed.
"You've been watching us this whole time? That's kinda creepy.." Zack said nudging you causing you to blush.
"I apologize if that discomforts you" The priest said.
"Well with all the stuff you've put us through, im gonna need more than a apology.." You sighed.
"I suppose I could help you.. but Zack I would like to know how you felt when Rachel called you god" Gray said taping his bible.
"What's wrong with you people?! It's weird as fuck! Do you know how sick you people sound when you say that?!" He yelled disgusted.
"I see, well I guess I'll help you now.. You need to get in the room above us" He told you both.
"It's locked" You replied.
"That's because it needs a nameplate"

Hey my lovelies! Did you enjoy? Sorry i've been busy with school lately but hey a new chapter!! 💖