A shoking discovery ⚡️

"The fuck are you smiling for" Your smile immediately turned into a frown. "Move Mummy bitch." You said bumping shoulders with his as you walked in the elevator.
"Who the fuck do you think your talking too?!" He said aggressively. "Did your forget your life is on the line?" He walked toward you.
Shit.. did I piss him off to much? "Wheres your knife huh?" He whispered in your ear making you get butterflies. He put his Scythe to your neck. "I advise you to lose the fucking attitude"
You could feel his Hot breath on your neck making you think of.. the encounter (entanglement 🤡) from before.
I hate him he's so cocky.. but I want him, you decided to test his patience. "Okay.. Isaac" you said with a smirk. He pushed the scythe a little closer to your throat making you look straight into his eyes. "Don't push it princess, you must have a death wish like the lifeless doll over there." He said with a frown. He turned away and walked towards the elevator door.
"You did good Ray, Keep this up."
"And you'll kill me right?" She said.
"Jeez your like a broken record, You do good on the next floor and i'll consider"
"Tsk" you scoffed. Immediately Zach looked at you and raised his eyebrow.
The elevator stopped.
"Why the hell cant we go all the way to the top?" Zack yelled.
"Prison bars..." you said quietly. You walked toward the gate.. "Looks like it's locked" Rachel tugged at her bag.
"You got anything useful in that bag of yours? What's in it?" Zack questioned.
"Some needles... and thread, and something else" She said.
"Are you one of those bad asses who can pick a lock with a needle?" He said excitingly.
"There's not even a lock." you say rolling your eyes.
"Shut the hell up!!" He yelled. "Make me.." You said and immediately cover your mouth.
"What was that?" He said throwing his scythe over his shoulder. "N-nothing" you said jumping behind Rachel. I'm an idiot, stupid hormones.
"Stand back Im gonna break these bars" Zach said.
"You can't... their iron.." Rachel addressed.
"Well do you have a better plan? No? shut the hell up then." He hit the bar with his Scythe making a bang sound.
Dumbass. "You could've fucking told me!" He said angrily.
"I did.." she said. Just at that moment an alarm started going off, "GET DOWN!" He yelled pushing you and Rachel to the ground. Bullet shells were flying everywhere. You covered your head until it stopped.
"Damn we almost got turned into swish cheese" Zach said putting his hood back on. A voice filled the room.
"Hiiiii, Zach darling I'm terribly sorry I'm late~ I nearly dosed off.. Still i'm surprised you didn't die by those bullets." So a females on this floor..
"I just knew y'all would be fantastic criminals, i must've needed sum excitement because that woke me right up." the woman said excitingly.
"Well that's great and all, but I don't give a shit about your sleeping habits, enough with the chit chat let us pass." Zach said.
"I suppose I could let u pass." Right after she said that, stage lights came on with confetti. "Congrats you passed, on this floor i'm the judge. HAhaha you detestable sinners!!" All of a sudden the gate opened.
"Finally, I thought that annoying voice would never stop, the hell does she think she's supposed to be punishing me for anyway?" Zach complained walking through the gate.
We came to a door but it was locked?
"AYE, I thought you said you were gonna let us through?!" Zach yelled
"Any legitimate Criminal has a mugshot, take a couple of pretty ones for me" A door opened and you all walked in.
"I'm not a criminal tho!" you say.
"Oh, but you are sinner, which makes you a criminal!" she shouted excitingly.
"But Im not- "Let's get this over with" Zach interrupted. "What are these signs, What do they say?" he said lifting one up.
"That says your name, this is mine, and that's Y/n's" Rachel told him.
"So that's how you spell it..." he replied.
Rachel and Zach take their photos as you step up. Guess i'm next. You hang the sign around your neck, smiling and posing.
"Your suppose to remain neutral.." Rachel told you.
"What's the point in that? Atleast I look good.. Right Zack?" You said smirking.
"Tsk, whatever" Zach said turning around holding the 3 photos at the camera. "Here bitch, Happy?"
A door unlocked down the hallway, as Zach kicks down the door you see a whole bunch of dolls.
"Creepy" you say.
"Why is every room more screwed up than the last?" he said looking around.
"This gate is locked too, We should look around for clues." Rachel says pulling at the bars. You look for clues until you see Zach sit in a chair. That looks like an electric chair?

"Zach get up!""For whattt, quit nicpickin me! What's the problem princess?" You grab both his hands trying to pull him up

"Zach get up!"
"For whattt, quit nicpickin me! What's the problem princess?" You grab both his hands trying to pull him up.
"Get up! It looks like an electric chair!" Just as you say that the lights go out and a drumroll plays, suddenly the cuffs on the chair locked you and Zachs hands to the chair. Leaving you with your knees on the floor infront of him in the chair.
damn this is tight on my wrist! and this is the worst position to be in right now.. embarrassing! A computer screen comes down showing a woman with a whip.

"Hiiiiiii! I've decided to join you through this television screen

"Hiiiiiii! I've decided to join you through this television screen.. Oh i caught 2 sinners!"

To be continued, enjoy !💅🏽