Birthday special ! 💞 7/24

Happy birthday to my (our) husband Zack 🥰 since the story was finna get depressing. I decided to do a little short special. It has lemon ⚠️ So if you don't want to read it skip to the next chapter. Enjoy 💅🏽

All of the people on the floor decided to have a party, What's a party without games?
Smash Marry kill:
Cathy checked the door to make sure the priest wasn't around. "Alright coast is clear of Gray~" She said joining all of you in a Circle. She sat right beside you and Eddie to your left. "Anyways let play smash, marry, kill~" She said. You smirked and nodded.
"Eddie, smash marry kill.. Me, Y/n, and Rachel" He thought for a second blushing.
"Er- I guess." Eddie looked to Zach and saw a menacing glare which sent shivers down his spine. "Um kill Cathy and Y/n and smash/marry Rachel."
"aww why me" You looked at eddie with puppy eyes making him blush. Everyone laughed except Zack of course. Everyone was asking and taking their turns until it got to you. "Y/n Smash marry kill.. Eddie, Zack, or Danny" Rachel asked you. You put a hand over your face hiding your embarrassed smile. "Let's see.." You giggled.
"Kill Eddie..Smash Danny..Marry Zack." Everyone was quite surprised at your answer.
"Smash him?! why!" Zack said jealousy.
You smirked at danny, "I mean.. What that tongue do?" He immediately blushed and you laughed.
"Oh Y/n~ I want to know the same thing~" Cathy said looking at the now nervous Doctor.
"Er- It can do a lot a things.. You see the tongue is the most strongest muscle in your body..!" Danny said nervously. You and Cathy started laughing and sat beside Danny.
This is so fun! You and Cathy started whispering stuff in his ear leaving him flustered, until Zack pulled you onto his lap. "Enough of this dumb ass game! Let's play a different one" He said angrily. You went back to the places your were sitting and you could feel Zacks eyes on you.
Truth or dare:
"Okay i'll start" You said, "Rachel truth or dare?"
"truth"
"Who's do you thinks the cutest guy in here" You asked smiling.
"Most likely eddie" She said blankly as he blushed in surprise.
"I- Really Rachel? you mean it?" He said excitingly.
"Sure" She replied, So cute.. I ship them. Cathy asked the next question to Zack. "Truth or Dare?"
"Dare of course" Zack replies with a toothy grin. "I dare you to choose one person to sit in your lap until your next turn" She said looking at you. You gave her a death stare.
"Really that's it? lame.. Y/n get your ass over here!" He said. You hesitantly got up and sat in his lap. You could feel Zack pushing your hips down in place. "Comfortable princess?~" You nodded hiding your face. Next was Danny's turn to ask and he chose you. "Truth or dare"
"Dare"
"I dare you to kiss the cutest guy in here" He said smiling. It's definitely Zach but i'll tease. You stood up to get out of his lap but he held your waist down.
"What are you doing? i'm right here."
"Who said you were the cutest?" You said making everyone gasp. He looked upset but you just laughed and kissed his cheek making his face light up for a split second. "That's what I thought." he mumbled under his breathe.
Spin the bottle:
Y'all decided to change the game to spin the bottle. Rachel had kissed Eddie, You had kissed Cathy, Cathy has kissed danny. Zack spun the bottle landing on Eddie.
"HELL NO! I refuse!" He yelled, Everyone shushed him incase Gray might hear.
"Zack you have too.. it's apart of the game.." Rachel pointed out. "Just kiss him on the forehead or something.." Zack looked disgusted, he hesitantly when over and kissed his forehead. "Gross I kissed a necrophiliac!" he said wiping his mouth. It was your turn to spin again but it landed between Danny and Zack. You looked at Cathy for what to do next, which she replied, "Just choose" You smirked and got an idea, you got up and walked past Zack, touching the back of his neck while passing by, making his body stiffen. You sat right in Dannys lap and smiled. You looked back at Zack and his eyes were red in anger. You giggled and thought, it worked. You started making out with Danny, he gripped your waist while you put you hands behind his neck. You were there for a while before letting up for air and going back to your seat. Danny stayed their shocked, face flustered. You looked to Zack but he wasn't looking at you...instead he was looking at his Scythe leaned against the wall. Hopefully i didn't make him to mad, You thought.
"Anyway~ last game!~" Cathy said excitingly.
7 minutes in heaven:
First was Cathy and Danny.. When they came out her hair was ruffled and her face was flushed with red. Danny on the other hand was laughing and licking his lips. I wonder what happened there.. You thought smiling. Rachel and Eddie were up next. When they came out Rachel and Eddie has switched outfits.
"Look im Eddie!" She said smiling holding a shovel. an actual genuine smile.. i guess they had fun. You and Zack were the last ones left. Damn Im really nervous.. he's mad as hell. You slowly walked in the closet and Zack was behind you. He shut and faced the door for a few seconds. "Y/n..." He said. Zack saying your name gave you butterflies in your stomach. "Yes Zach?" You say shyly. I'm never shy.. what is this man doing to me. "What you pulled out there.. I didn't like it" He said walking toward you. My knees finna give in, You thought freaking out on the inside.
"It was just-
"Just what?" He said calmly, which freaked you out even more. He's not even acting angry?
"It was just a little joke" You said nervously.
"It wasn't very funny." He looked you in the eyes and you could see his eyes flashing red. He pushed you against he wall. Your back facing him, You could feel his groin rubbing against your butt. His breathing was heavy while pushing you more against the wall. He started kissing your neck from behind and biting it, making you wince in pain.
"Y/n.." He said full of lust.
"Y-yes?" You said almost choking on air.
"I'm very angry with you" He said pushing his groin harder against your butt and pulling your hair slightly.
"S-sorry" you moaned.
"That's not good enough" He chuckled. You could feel yourself getting wetter by the second. He span you around, your back against the wall,roughly kissing your lips.
"I don't like the fact he tasted your lips" He bit down on your lip, You yelped and tried to move but he just bit harder.
"I wanted to kill the both of you right then.." He said slipping his hand up your skirt, you gasped and he started to kiss your collar bone.
"Why do you keep testing me Y/n?" You couldn't even reply, He started to move your panties to the side, He looked at you in your eyes and you nodded. He stuck 2 fingers in and started to go slow while his thumb played with your clit. You were trying to hold in you moans, but he started to go faster.
"Let me hear." He said angrily as you let out soft moans. You could feel his hard member on your leg. You started rubbing it and he started groaning.
"You like that huh?" He said sweetly kissing your ear, you nodded but then he bit the top of your ear.
"Use your fucking words." He said aggressively.
"Y-yes Zack" You heard him groan, and you came on his fingers. He took his fingers out and licked them. He kissed your lips this time sweetly and calm. You started to get really into it until you heard the 7 minute timer go off. You both got yourselves together and scurried out the closet before anyone came in.
"Have fun?~" Cathy asked you
"Did you??~" You smiled bitchingly.
She rolled her eyes and at that moment the door busted open.
"WHATS GOING ON HERE!" Gray yelled. Thankfully you all prepared for this and were sitting down in a circle holding bibles.
"Bible session what else?" You smiled.

Did you enjoy? 😩💞