Bandages 💊

"Oh and you should smile more often" You giggled to him. He just smirked to himself and the elevator stopped.
"B2 huh? Looks like we're here you guys ready?" You said excitingly. You reached to help up Zack but he passes out, blood everywhere.
"Oh no" Rachel says blankly.
"Come on help me grab him!" You said grabbing his shoulders. You both pull him down the hallway of the next floor, the Scythe dragging in his hand. You rest him against the wall.
"Zack, Wake up! Cmon please get up!" You yelled at him.
"Nghh, Im awake.."He grumbled
"Oh thank goodness.." Rachel said behind you.
"Are we on the next floor? Let's get this over with.. Ughh" He try's to get up but blood just gushes from his stomach.
"Stop! Don't move!" You yelled at him.
"It's nothing just a little scratch, Worry about yourself" He said coughing blood.
"You're bleeding way to much" You said angrily.
"What's with your faces? They look so weird right now" He chuckled before passing out.
"He's still breathing... Rachel I grabbed some Medicine and bandages but it's not enough.. and the Medicine is for headaches" You sighed. "We could carry him further but he'll just lose more blood" You told her.
"It's okay, You wait here with him and i'll find some Medicine" She told you.
"Rachel I don't how I feel about that.. Why don't I go.." You started.
"No i'll go, it'll be fine, Just wrap Zack up with those bandages i'll be back quickly." She said.
"Okay" No point in arguing with her, her mind is made up, did she remember something? After that being said she ran off down the hallway. Okay now to bandage Zach up. You unzipped Zacks jacket, gagging at the bloody sight. His bandages were soaked. You took them off the ones where the wound was. Burns? Why does he have burns on his body? You applied the bandages but they just soaked again. "Great.. I knew it wasn't enough" You said shaking the blood off your hands.
"Hey.. What are you doing?" Zack said scooting away.
"Stop moving Im replacing the bandages" You told him.
"Who said you could do that?!" He said almost angrily.
"I'm trying to help you! Stop talking and conserve your energy!" You scolded.
"Where's Ray?" He questioned. Your body stiffened at the question.
"She went to get more bandages and medicine" You said wrapping the last bandage.
He scoffed, "Shes gonna get herself killed"
"She has a gun plus she's very resourceful, she'll be fine." You said zipping up his jacket. Right as you were about to back away he grabbed your wrist, startling you. "Huh? W-what the.." You said getting flustered. He was looking you dead in the eyes and looked as though he was about to say something.
"Tsk, nothing" He said letting go. You were taken back but what really could you do?
"Hey Zack.." you said.
"What.." He said looking as though he could pass out any second.
"Why.. Why did that doll house bother you so much?" You asked him. He stayed quiet. "You know the one on Cathys floor..." You continued.
"Yes I know.. Listen princess you read my paper or file or whatever."
The orphanage?
"Yes I know but that doesn't explai-"
He put his finger to your lip before you could continue. "Shhh" He said before passing out again.
He better not be faking it to avoid the question.. Just then Rachel came running down the hallway. "Did you find anything?" You questioned her.
"No but someone told me there might be something useful on Danny's floor." She told you.
"That makes sense but who is this someone?"
"Don't worry about it.."
"On second thought I'm coming too.." You told her getting up. As you got up you heard grunting behind you. Zack was standing up against the wall.
"Don't move! You're still bleeding you need to sit down." You told him.
"S-Shut up! I'm not a little kid" He was breathing heavily holding his gut. He tried to lift his Scythe. "Since when was this thing so heavy? What the hell I could lift it fine before." He groaned.
"Stop it or you'll die, Your body is trying to tell you that you're at your limit." Rachel told him.
"Quit talking about how I might die.. I won't kick the bucket so easily" He complained. She started begging him to let her go saying she wanted to be useful to him. "Fine if you manage to make it down there could stop by my floor, There's a knife I want you to grab." She nodded.
"I'm coming too" You said.
"No.. I can do it alone" Rachel told you.
"Is there a certain reason you want go alone?" You questioned.
"Yes, but also you need to take care of Zack" After she said this she went off to B5. You sighed and looked at Zacks passed out body. You sat down beside him looking at your clothing. Your shirt was bloody and partially your F/c skirt. What I would give for a hot shower.

Enjoy saweeties 💞!