A plan ⚠️

The first half will be in Zack's POV, you will see why by the end of the chapter.

"If you cry, I'll kill you" I tell you.
Why are you making this a big deal? Dammit, why do you have to make this so difficult?
"Zack you can't leave me.. Not now, I want to go with you!" You whine.
"What the hell did I say princess?!" I say angrily.
"That's not fair! It's not.. fair.." You say but I could seen you wince in pain at the bullet wound.
"Just trust me dammit, make sure both you and Ray stay alive" I tell you. You were frowning, and that wasn't a very amusing face. I picked up your chin and made our eyes meet, "You know what princess.. I should've just killed you when you were smiling~" I smirked. You had a weird expression on your face, What the hell kinda face is that?!
I back away and turn towards the police.
"Put your hands in the air and get on the ground"

Why do I feel like this after turning away from you

Why do I feel like this after turning away from you.. What the hell is this feeling?! I just wanna cut it out! Do you feel it too or am I crazy?! What the hell did you do to me...
"Remember what I said!" I yell, getting on my knees with my hands in the air. Two police officers came and pushed me to the ground and threw hand cuffs on me. "IF YOU CRY, I'LL KILL YOU!"
"Shut up you damn criminal, You won't be killing anyone anymore!"

Back to regular POV
You fell to your knees after Zack yelled that. The tears were falling and you couldn't stop them. You were wiping your face and bawling your eyes out, Why does he keep saying that?! What does he mean..
You and Zack made eye contact one last time. He looked angry but you couldn't help the tears.. An officer came up to you with a few paramedics. They saw Rachel and immediately hauled her in the ambulance with you afterwards. The adrenaline wore off and you passed out from your injuries on the way to the hospital.

*Final Flashback*
"Wait a minute Reverend, You're going to conduct experiments on people??" You asked astonished.
"More or less, I want you to be placed as an angel on one of the floors of course" Abraham Gray stated. "I would like you to meet Dr. Daniel otherwise known as Danny.. You shall meet the rest later on"
"Hello there~ What marvelous peepers you have Y/N!" The doctor said excited.
You cringed, "I'm sorry but no! You're going to bring innocent people in here just for them to get killed!"
"Those are simply sacrifices Young Y/n, They are merely a step before god" the priest said taping his bible.
"Sacrifices or not, i'm not going to be apart of this" You said crossing your arms.
"We can't just let her go reverend! She knows our plan" Danny complained.
"We haven't took her down the stairs yet Danny, remain calm" Gray reassured.
"Down stairs?" You asked shook, Tsk Im not staying here.
As The priest and Doctor were talking, you took the chance to escape out the building. You ran out and didn't hear anyone chasing you. You ran for a while before stopping under a tree, Phew well atleast Im free, You thought smiling.
"Oh there you are!" You turned quickly to the sound of the voice. It was him.
"I thought I might've actually lost you, Heh~" Keen was holding a blade to a little girls neck.
That's the little girl from the old couples house! The one I hid..
"Well this is interesting, don't you think?" Keen smirked.
"Just.. let her go.." You said calmly.
"Oh if only It was that simple~" He grinned his cheeky smile. "But you need to learn actions come with consequences My love!"
"P-Please.." The little girl started.
"Shut up!" He said angrily.
"Listen Keen, I'll be good I promise, I'll go with you without struggle, please let her go" You pleaded. He looked at you for a while, up and down and then smiled.
"Despair~ That's all we need to be happy.. You want to know why I kill?" He smiled eerily. "Do you want to know why I keep you alive?"
Where is he going with this?
"I'll take the silence as a Yes.. I kill because this world is rotten, everyone in this world is rotten.. Some can be save! But most can not, so I get rid of them~" He loosened his grip on the girl. "I keep you because I love you! You inspired me and you're anything but rotten! You're like a little angel, even if you are difficult at times~"
"Keen.. please.." You started. He put the knife back to the little girls neck.
"There can't be hope for this world without despair Y/n~ Let me show you what I mean" Before you could question, he slit the littles girl throat. Blood spilled everywhere and you stood shocked, eyes wide as he laughed.
"We must start with despair before hope!! We will get rid of the disgusting sinners My love~" He grinned insanely.
You couldn't say anything, S-She's dead.
Suddenly you saw Danny jump from the bushes, smoke went everywhere. It was a blur after that but you could feel someone carrying you. It was the doctor, That little girl died.. because of me, am I.. really an angel? You thought before blacking out.
You wake up on the cold floor, damnit my head is killing me..what am i doing here? You get up to find your in a rickety elevator. where am i??? . As you get up to stretch you see a little girl on the ground, Help her.

*End of Final Flashback*

You wake up to see your in a hospital and handcuffed to a bed. Huh so that's how it happened.. The door suddenly opens and it's the nurse.
"Excuse me Miss, The sheriff is here to talk to you about, Rachel Gardener and Isaac Foster?"
Right.. I have to save them.

Did you enjoy? I got emotional wdf 😭💖 Keen is like a mix of Light Yagami and Nagito Komaeda