Trio ⚠️

"Dammit I gotta get outta here" The killer looked at you and then back to Rachel while throwing his scythe over his shoulder. "tsk, this has gotta be some joke" and with that being said he walks out the room.
"Rachel uncuff me" She just sat their blankly, "RACHEL!"
"huh, oh..ok" she said snapping back into reality.
Bang
Bang
Bang
What the fuck is he doing?? Rachel darts out the room. "Wait!" you chase after her just to see her standing in front of the killer who was trying to smash the glass. "Well someone's ballsy, don't you see the scythe in my hand?" You watched as Rachel pleaded "can you kill me?" You were shocked, it kinda made you angry.
"Kill you ?!" you looked to the killer, "Don't kill me tho! Rachel what's wrong?"
"i'm supposed to be dead" she said calmly
"But your not, cmon Rach don't give up" you pleaded.
She looked back to the killer and said again "Kill me, please will you sir"
He looked disgusted and turned around and threw up. Why the hell is his vomit rainbow? "That's gotta be the most craziest shit i've heard in my life, atleast smile" She put on a fake smile and all you could do was watch. Save her!
Dammit my head is hurting again, i don't remember anything, hopefully i'm not sick and crazy like these people. You reach for your knife as the bandaged killer lifted his scythe, "tsk, i'll kill you alright, as soon as we get out of this hell hole" he paused and turned to you looking at you up and down slowly. It seemed like he was analyzing you or more checking you out? Dammit his stare is making me nervous, My outfit was a little revealing my F/c skirt with pockets and a white button up.. Since your bra was kinda visible you crossed your arms, as soon as you did so you heard him scoff. "Y'all are smart right? You help me out of this fucking place and i'll kill you"
"I don't wanna die!" you exclaimed and he put his scythe to your neck.
"then you better be good at puzzles" he turned around walking towards the glass, "The names Zack"
"Rachel and this is Y/n" You just looked at him trying to break the glass. That asshole thinks he can threaten anytime he wants, it pisses me off but it kinda turns me on? You sighed, "Well let's get this over with, there might be a key on this floor just like B6"
"Key? there was a key on my floor" Zack said confused. You sighed and left to look for a key, you heard Zack screaming in the background "DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME"
You walk in the room to see Danny on the ground still, "Tsk Tsk Tsk, oh Dr. Danny guess who still has their peepers" you laughed. "Damn now wheres that key" you checked the whole room then layed your eyes on the doctor. "Well, if i have no choice" You checked him and actually found the key! "Yess! that what you get for talking about my E/c eyes" you walked off happy after trash talking a dead guy. "I Found it!" you smiled radiantly. I'm so proud of myself.
"So fucking what let's go" You felt as though you were just stabbed in the heart. ouch
Y'all head to elevator, waiting for it to arrive. "Rachel, do you wanna talk about it? The Dr. could be lying"
"No.. He's right..I remember a little of what happened." she said blankly Rachel.. Save her
"Argh, dammit my head" you hold your head as the other 2 look at you.
Ding
The elevator arrived, and the 3 of you stepped in. You were in the middle while Rach was to your left and Zack to your right.
"Oh and by the way" he said leaning toward you with an eerie smile. "I wouldn't smile as much if i were you, like when you found the key it took everything in me not to slice that big smile of hope off of you" he said with his scythe around you pulling you closer to him. I'm tired of him thinking he's dominant here. You pull out your knife quickly and put it to his throat before he could react. "Im gonna smile all i want, try it and see what happens" His face of surprise turned into a smirk, "This will be fun" as he said those words his brown and gold eyes had a glimpse of red in them.
The elevator came to a stop,
"It smells like... dirt"

Ouuu things are getting a little spicy, what did he mean by fun 🙈anyway if your reading this your in for a treat ! ⚠️