Batteries ✨

"Well well princess.. What do you think your doing?"
"I-I uh.." I dont know what to say.. So embarrassing, He woke up?! I just wanted my knife.. I'm eternally dying on the inside.
You think quickly and put your free hand in his right pocket pulling out your knife. You get up to flee the position and you're immediately pulled to the ground with Zach on top of you.
"That's what you wanted? I'm disappointed princess." Zach whispered in your ear. You were so flustered you couldn't even Reply.
"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He said clicking and trailing his tongue on your neck. You gasp at the sudden moistness. You tried to get up but he pinned your wrists, above your head.
"Tsk tsk, trying to run? You should've thought about that before.. you know.." He chuckled and nibbled at your neck. You couldn't even think properly, it's like he shuts down your brain with his touch.
"Zac- You tried to get out but he had start attacking your sweet spot. He had put his hand on the inside of your thigh.
"Z-Zack.." You said a little louder. He squeezed your thigh tighter causing you to moan lightly. "What?" He said aggressively kissing your neck.
"Rachel's r-right there..!" You yelled whispering.
"Tsk fine" he said standing up. He put his hand on his hip and looked down at you. "So..you were talking in your sleep, Who's keen?" He said looking away.
You got up and leaned against the wall, "A friend" you say playing with your knife.
"Right, sure he is.. if he's your boyfriend I swear..!" He said rolling his eyes.
"You swear what?!" You folded your arms.
He raised his Scythe "I'll fucking kill both of you." You started to laugh but stopped when you saw Zach wasn't joking. Why would he be joking?, besides I don't think keens my boyfriend? right?
"I thought you were gonna kill me anyways?" You said rolling your eyes.
"I am!" He said quickly, "Anyway before Ray wakes up, I need to say something." You looked at him and nodded curiously.
"I didn't kiss you because I wanted your knife, I just happened to grab it alright?!" He said scratching his head.
"Then why did you do it?"
"I don't fucking know! because I wanted too." He walked up to you putting his hand through your H/c hair.
"And i'll do it again." He said with a sinister smirk looking at the mark he made on your neck. You just looked into his eyes as he gave you a peck on the lips.
"HEY, WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" Zack yelled at Rachel. She immediately woke up.
"Huh? I fell asleep...Y/n are you alright?"
"Yes i'm good, Where to next?"
"That room over there..." She pointed at a room with a chemical sign on it.
"Oh there you little dirty sinners are~ were y'all hiding? this is the next room but be careful the gas is very dangerous.. and there's only 1 gas mask." Cathy said laughing over the screen. Great.. and I like breathing.
"Oh and you can't break the glass, and air can't escape~"
"I can't wait to kill this bitch." Zach said walking in. You and Rachel followed and as you walked in the room Zach put the gas mask on your face.
"Huh, why a-
"Shut up you're wearing it" You didn't argue because you knew there was no point.
"Okay but if y'all need air let me know" They nodded.
"You got any bright ideas Sherlock?" Zach says to Rachel.
"Let me look around." You were all searching, Except Zach of course when the screen came on.
"Oh I forgot to mention, The gas mask won't even protect you against the second gas~" She laughed. You saw Rachel beginning to look woozy so you put the gas mask on her.
"Aye!" You turned to Zack and he threw his hoodie at you. "Keep that over your face!!" You obliged and covered your mouth. After a while, Zack had on the mask and Rachel had figured out the puzzle putting the dead body on the scale.
"We figured out the puzzle.. So what else?" She thought out loud. She fell on her knees.
"Hey! don't go dying on me! how am i supposed to kill ya if you choke to death?" Zack put the mask on her head and she nodded.
"Hey look, the duct in the ceiling opened up!" You pointed to the roof, "But we're not tall enough.." All of a sudden Zach picked you up and threw you into the vent. So strong.. You looked around and found a key card.
"Well any luck?" Zach asked you. You showed him the Card and he helped you down. Rachel had fell to the floor and you were trying your best to stay up giving her the mask. "The poisons really getting to the both of you huh? GIVE ME THAT!" He took the card and tried to open the door.
Cracked!
You looked up at him and he turned around and smiled.
"Heh.. I broke the Card.." You stared in shock, This bitch broke the damn card!!!
"HHAHhaha, This is so funny I can't stop laughing~" Cathy laughed.
"Whatever we figured it out, you might as well let us through!" Zack yelled
"That's too bad~ you're out of luck! oh looks like it's that time.. THE SECRET GAS!" She yelled excitingly. Suddenly green gas came from the walls as Rachel threw the mask off.
"That obnoxious bitch!" Zack yelled.
"Zack if we don't get out we'll die and you won't be able to fulfill you promise to me!" Rachel Said.
"Then figure it out!" he yelled. She fixed up some batteries and wire. She's finna create a bomb ! She fell to the ground dropping the batteries.
Boom!
An explosion had happened but y'all moved just in time.
"I hope I was useful too you."