Chapter 5

(A/N Okay guys this chapter is all Niall's POV the next will prolly be all Liam. I dedicated this chapter to Niallshotmate, because he is awsome, and listens to my insane rants without complaining. Anyway enjoy)

Niall’s POV

When Niall left the dinner table, he had one thing, and one thing only on his mind. He had to meet “TheDarkKnight”, and soon! He just wasn’t quite sure how to tell him how to explain to him, that he was leaving for months, and wasn’t sure if he would be okay with it. He wasn’t even sure how he would act when he realizes that he is in one direction. It was allot for him to think about. He really wanted to try a relationship with him, but he was scared that his celebrity status would be a hindrance.

He plopped down on his bed, not wanting to do anything else, but sleep. He pulled out his phone, and sent “TheDarkKnight” a message.

SummerLovin’: Hey I’m really tired, I’ll message you tomorrow, it that’s okay.

He laid there for a few until he got a response.

TheDarkKnight: Yeah, that’s fine. I’m prolly going to bed soon too, so I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Night ;) xx

SummerLovin’: Night xx

Niall turned his phone off, and put it on the charger. He had allot on his mind now. Sleep is just what he needed to sort this out, or so he thought……

*Hours later*

“No”…….”Leave me alone”…………..”No”…… Niall shouted in his sleep.

Harry hear Niall’s shouts, and came running in.

“Niall wake up.” He said, shaking him.

“NO!” Niall shouted, as he jolted up, and clung to the Cheshire lad.

“Ni, what’s wrong?” Harry asked.

“It was terrible, I was dreaming that I was going to meet DarkKnight, and that it went all wrong, and that he turned out to be some crazy paparazzi, who hacked my laptop, got my info, and played me, just for a story.” He replied, still clinging to Harry.

“Don’t worry Ni, I’m positive, that your dream won’t happen.” Harry said, sounding sure of himself.

“How do you know?”

“I just do, trust me, your just paranoid. What got you thinking about this anyway?”

“Well when you were talking at dinner, saying that if we had stuff to take care of, we better do it, and I really want to meet him before we go.”

“Then go meet him.”

“But what if he doesn’t like me, or doesn’t want to be with me, because of the tour.”

“You never know until you try, he would be crazy to not want to date you, and if he as sweet as he seems then I’m sure he will be okay with this.”

“Maybe your right.” Niall said, sighing.

“I know I am. I’m gunna head back to bed.” Harry said, heading for the door.

“Haz?”

“Yeah.”

“Stay with me tonight?”

Harry nodded, and crawled under the covers with Niall. For the rest of the night, Niall clung to Harry. He kept having his dream over, and over. He couldn’t deny that he was scared, but Harry was right. He wouldn’t know until he tried.

(A/N So guys what do you think? Boy will he be shocked won't he?)