Chapter 7

(A/N Okay guys Its getting closer! I WILL BE POSTING CHAPTER 8 TONIGHT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!)

Niall’s POV

Niall was getting ready for his big night. He couldn’t hide how excited his was, and all the boys noticed, but didn’t bother asking. They were just glad to see him doing something other than eating, or sleeping. He had decided to start getting ready early, so he could leave before the other lads start asking questions.

After deciding on what to wear, and fixing his hair, he was out the door. As he drove through London, he couldn’t help becoming nervous. This meeting could change my life. He thought. It could leave him being the happiest man alive, or leave him sad, and lonely.

Finally he was at the eye, all he had to do now was play the waiting game. He checked his phone, it was 15 to 8. He had some time to kill, so he did the only thing he could think of, he went to go find food.

Liam’s POV

This is it. He thought to himself, as he was getting ready. In a little bit, I will finally be meeting him, it just feels right. He couldn’t deny he was nervous, but in a good way. He hadn’t felt like this in a while, and he didn’t want it to end.

He had to be sneaky, when leaving. He didn’t want the other lads to start asking him questions, Harry already knew what was going on, and that was more than enough people knowing, for now. He walked down the stair, hoping no one was in the living room, so he could make a quick escape. Shit. He thought as he walked to the door. Harry, Lou, and Zayn were in there playing Just Dance 4, and doing a terrible job, at their own song even. Lou managed to fall over during the dance, and that’s when he noticed Liam at the door.

“And  where are you off to?” Louis asked.

“Just gunna go for a walk, and you guys really suck at this game. They even made a dance for our song, that would be simple for us, and yet you still fail. Liam replied, laughing.

“Piss off!” Zayn said, turning back to the game.

“Well I’m off, later lads.”

Harry gave Liam a knowing look, while the others just went back to the game.

Liam made his way out the door, and hailed a cab. Once he told the driver his destination, he pulled his phone out to send a message.

TheDarkKnight: I’m on my way!

SummerLovin’: xD I’m already here, well sorta… I kinda walked off to go find a snack.

TheDarkKnight: Okay, see you soon!

Harry’s POV

“Well I’m off, later lads.” Liam said, as he left the flat.

“What’s gotten into him?” Zayn asks.

“Yeah, he’s been acting really weird.” Lou said.

“Umm, yeah.” Harry replied.

They both look at Harry, puzzled. They could tell from the tone of his voice, that he knew something they didn’t.

“Harry what aren’t you telling us?” Zayn asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Harry Edward Style, You know something.” Louis said, pinning Harry down to the floor.

“I don’t know anything guys, not let me up.”

“Zayn, looks like he’s not gunna talk, go get the scissors.” Lou said, with an evil looking grin.

Zayn returned, and knelt down to the floor.

“Okay Haz, we can do this one of two ways, you can either tell us willingly, or Zayn here can slowly start cutting your hair off.”

“You wouldn’t!”

“Oh Zayn…”

And right as Zayn was about to cut the first locks out of Harry’s hair, he gave in.

“OKAY I’LL TALK, JUST DON’T CUT MY HAIR.”

“Okay, talk.” Zayn said.

Knowing he had lost, Harry began to explain everything he knew, to the two, not leaving out a single detail. The other two just sat there stunned at what they were hearing.

“So your saying, both Niall, and Liam met on a dating site, and are going to meet in person, not knowing the other is who they are?” Louis asked, sounding more confused than ever.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying.”

“Then that means Liam, and Niall are gay?” Zayn asked.

“Liam is bi, Niall is gay.”

“Well I kinda had a feeling about the leprechaun, but Liam I would have never guessed.”

“Well for now you guys know nothing… Got it!”

They both nodded in agreement.

“Good.” 

(A/N Okay guy so what do you guys think so far? COMMENT VOTE!!! DO IT!

There's a donkey in a top hat staring at me through my window 

SEXUAL BANANA!... Sorry lol

I am pregnant with Lady GaGa's love child, oh wait how can that work I'm a guy. 

I AM THE WALRUS!!!!

enough of the randomness, i'm trying to make my a/n's funny haha i'm so lame *sigh*)