Chapter 11

(A/N I know this chapter kinda sucks, but i love it xD)

Niall’s POV

Niall groaned at the sound of Liam’s alarm going off. He fumbled for a moment trying to shut it off. Six thirty in the morning, great. He thought to himself. Why must he set his alarm so damn early?   Niall sat there for a few just watching his sleeping beauty. He couldn’t believe how well things were going. They were perfect. He felt happy, and dare he say loved, something he hadn’t felt in a long time. Liam made him feel secure, he wasn’t scared with him, or nervous, he felt safe, in his strong arms. How did I get so lucky? Niall was falling for Liam, there was no denying it. He was truly madly deeply in love with him. Is it too soon to say that I’m in love? He continued watching Liam, as he slept. He was beautiful. Niall leaned to down to kiss his forehead, and whispered in his hear.

“Li, baby we gotta get up.”

“Ten more minutes.” He groaned.

“Not today, we gotta get packing, we leave today.”

Liam’s eyes shot open, he had forgotten that they were leaving for the states today.

“Good morning love.” Liam said, giving the blonde a soft peck on the lips.

“Morning.” He replied, as Liam sat up against the headboard.

“Li, I’ve been thinking.” Niall said, as he rested his head on the brunette’s shoulder.

“About what babe?”

“I think we should tell the lad’s before we leave today, I think it would be best, that way we don’t have to be as sneaky. I’m sure the lads will be just fine with it, besides they were the ones telling you to try dating again.”

Liam sighed

“Your right, I mean it will be kinda hard on tour, so much easier to get caught when we aren’t here, but I think we should hold off on telling management, they will go nuts.”

Niall nodded in agreement.

“So it’s settled, we tell the lads before we go?” Niall asked.

“Yupp, now we better get up, we can go get breakfast before the other lads get up.”

Niall’s face lit up, when Liam said that.

“Now, go shower, and I’ll go get you something to wear.”

“What you don’t want to shower with me?” Niall asked, winking at Liam.

“As much as I would enjoy that, we have only been together a month, I think it’s a little too soon for that.”

Niall was slightly disappointed, but he didn’t want to pressure him into anything he wasn’t ready for.

“Okay, I don’t want to pressure you into anything.”

“It’s alright love, you’re not pressuring me one bit.” He said, kissing Niall’s forehead, then left the room, to give Niall some privacy.

Liam’s POV

*Hours later*

The boys all crowded in the living room, waiting for their car to arrive. Niall, and Liam both knew it was now or never. They needed to tell the lads everything.

“Guys Niall and I need to talk to you.”

They all just looked at him, while Harry gave him a knowing look.

“What do you guys need to tell us?” Zayn asked.

“Well umm… I’m not sure how to tell you all this.” Niall began to say.

“Tell us what?” Louis asked.

“Well for Niall, and I have been secretly dating for about a month now..” Liam blurted out.

“We know.” Zayn said.

“..But how?” Niall asked, sounding puzzled.

“Harry told us.” Louis chimed in.

Harry’s face began turning red. He knew his was in trouble.

“HARRY!” Liam shouted.

“Guys don’t blame me, they told me if I didn’t tell them what I knew, that they would cut all my hair off!”

“Why didn’t you tell us sooner?” Zayn asked.

“Well we wanted to wait, because we wanted to make sure this is what we wanted.” Niall replied.

“Are you okay with it?” Liam asked.

“Why wouldn’t we be?” Louis said.

“We love you guys, and all that matters to us is that your happy.” Zayn added.

“Better not tell management, at least not right now.” Harry said.

“That’s what we planned. We want to wait till the tour is over.” Liam said.

“GROUP HUG EVERYONE!” Lou shouted.

They all pulled into one big embrace. Liam, and Niall were as happy as can be, the had been totally accepted by their best friends in the entire world.