Chapter 6

(A/N As i said, this is gunna be all Liam... but what you guys wanna see is coming soon!)

Liam’s POV

Liam groaned, as his alarm blared in his ear. He managed to find it, and shut it off. He was tired, and hadn’t had much sleep at all. He had stayed up all night, thinking about what he was going to do. He so desperately wanted to meet “SummerLovin’”, but yet he was scared. He was scared, that once he revealed who he was things would turn out wrong. Why did I ever get myself into this? He thought. He was really starting to like this guy… Allot. He felt as if he had known this guy for years.

As he laid there, staring up at the celling, there was a knock on his door. Who the hell could this be, none of the other lads are ever up this early. He thought, as he got up to answer the door. It was Harry.

“Good morning Li.” He said.

“Morning Haz. What do you need?” He asked, moving aside, to let him in.

“Oh nothing, I had been up for a while, and knew you would be up, so I figured since I was bored, that I would come bug you.” He replied, with a cheeky smile.

“How wonderful.” Liam said, in a sarcastic tone.

“Actually, I would like your opinion on something.”

“What’s that?”

“Well I got to thinking about what you were saying last night. You know, the bit about taking care of things we need to get done, and it got me thinking. I really want to meet “SummerLovin’” before we leave. I’m just worried that when he realizes who I am, that things will get complicated.”

“What do you mean complicated?” Harry asked.

“What if he wants nothing to do with me, when he realizes that I’m in One Direction, or what if he doesn’t want to give this a shot?”

“He would be a fool if he didn’t Li, meet him. You never know what will happen.” Harry said, as he walked out the door.

He’s right. Liam thought to himself, as he grabbed for his phone.

TheDarkKnight: Hey you awake?

He waited for a few moments, before his phone vibrated.

SummerLovin’: Yeah, I just woke up.

TheDarkKnight: =) Well I have something I want to talk to you about.

SummerLovin’: Your gunna tell me you don’t want to talk to me anymore aren’t you?

TheDarkKnight: Not at all, what gave you that idea?

SummerLovin’: I guess it’s just my insecurities.

TheDarkKnight: No reason to be insecure with me, I promise not to judge you at all. Anyway I wanted to talk to you because I think I’m ready to meet you. You see due to work, I am leaving town for a few months, and I don’t want to leave, without meeting you, and I don’t want to wait months to be able to meet you.

SummerLovin’: =) Really?! I would love to meet you too! And it’s rather ironic, I too have to leave town for work related things.

Liam couldn’t believe what he was reading. He couldn’t believe that they were going to meet. He was happier than ever.

TheDarkKnight: When do you want to meet?

SummerLovin’: How about tonight at 8. We could meet at the London Eye, and then maybe go get something to eat.

TheDarkKnight: Sounds great! How will we know who each other is?

SummerLovin’: Well, when we both get there, we can message, and say where we are at, and what we are wearing.

TheDarkKnight: Sounds good. =)

This just made Liam’s day. Nothing could bring down his mood. He was finally going to meet the guy he was crushing on. Could this day get any better?