Chapter Fourteen

Don't know what to do

"Are you for real? Mew!"

"Yes"

Mark's mouth parted roundly as he was shocked at what Mew had just confessed to him. He let his best buddy be the first one to know that Mew had feelings for Gulf. They were in Mew's room.

"You like Gulf? When did you first realize that you are into your so-called enemy?" asked Mark. So many questions he wanted to ask right now.

"Actually... I like Gulf more than just a friend since high school.."

"What the fuc- Are you for real!?" once again, Mark was shocked to hear this new information. His eyeballs were almost popping out as his eyes were widening too much.

"Yes. Slow down your voice, Mo'rk" uttered Mew and sighed. Mew began to tell everything to Mark, from the start until now, and how he used Jessie as a cover-up for his feeling. Mew hates the fact that Gulf didn't let him explain, so he faked his hatred toward Gulf and dated Jessie. Mark clenched his jaw as he did not believe what he just heard. A little spark of anger instantly ignites in him. He no longer can keep his hand to himself as he... eat this bitch

PAAK! Mark suddenly gave a hard slap on Mew's head to gather his senses back. It was a little bit harsh. Mew winced as he rubbed the pain spot on his head. He hissed in pain. Auch!

"What was that for! It hurts" cried Mew.

"Get yourself together. Luckily that I am your friend, I would have given you a fist. If I was Gulf, I will be mad too and I will kill you if the world doesn't have any rule. Mew, why are you so dumb? I can't believe you did this for 3 years and left him confusedly devastated. Oh my God.. You so fuck up, man.. you're so done" said Mark while shaking his head left to right in disbelief.

"I know but he avoided me at all cost during those years... But when I knew that he wanted to move into this condo, I couldn't take it... and I was against him. I'm afraid... I'm afraid that I will be not able to move on... but it seems like it does not move on, my heart tells them otherwise. I don't know but now, my heart grows even more for him. Urghhh"

Mark was speechless as he could not utter any word right now. All he could do right now is to stare at the person with an expression of 'seriously boy?'. Mark could not tell himself whose side he was, it seems like both Mew and Gulf are hurting, hurting because of their foolishness. But the most foolish one is Mew. Mew turned his body and was facing Mark.

"Mark, what can I do? What should I do to get him back?" Mew asked desperately.

"Tell him the truth... that's it, that's the tweet. I can't imagine what he really felt about those three years" said Mark.

"But he doesn't want to hear about it yet..."

"For God's sake, you need to pay attention to small details. He said that he doesn't want to hear about it 'YET'. That means he will let you explain everything one day. Now, let me ask you, how do you get healthy? Yesterday you were weak as hell.. and this food tray right here, is there someone taking care of you?" asked Mark.

"It's Gulf... he cooks for me.. and he took care of me too. AND WHY DID YOU AND BAM LEFT ME ALL WET? Do you know that I was shivering cold" bellowed Mew. Mark was dumbfounded.

"Hehe, I am sorry BUT DON"T CHANGE THE TOPIC. I said it once again, you need to pay attention to small details, it may be not clear but it is obvious, it may not in a form of words but it can be in a form of actions. Mew, did you realize that he took care of you?"

"Yes. Obviously" Mew shrugged his shoulder. Mark just face-palmed

"Then, does that means he still cares about you? See? If he hates you with all of his guts, he wouldn't waste his time taking care of an asshole like you. He even cooked for you which doesn't make sense to me" said Mark sarcastically. Mew seems like he was deep in his thought and pouted. After a long silence, Mark broke it first.