Epilogue

I'm stuck with you

Mew woke up this morning and felt his body was aching everywhere. The morning felt very cold but he felt very warm though. He was so sure the thing that kept him warm all night was not a blanket.

He rubbed his eyes and adjusted his morning sight. He stretched out his arm and reached for his eyeglasses that was placed on the nightstand. Having an eyesight problem is the real definition of struggle for Mew.

He tilted his head downward and saw his naked lover was sleeping on his chest. Gulf was hugging him like a log. Gulf was keeping his lover warm. Mew let out a soft giggle as Gulf drooled on his chest.

My baby Gupi must be so tired...

Last night was tiring especially when Gulf was going all out at the highest possible force. He was crazy, he was insane. But all of that madness that Gulf had last night were gone and replaced by this cute sleeping figure.

Mew caressed Gulf's fluffy hair.

Then, Gulf suddenly yawned as he was waking up. Mew immediately greeted by those beautiful Bambi eyes of Gulf who was staring at Mew. His eyes was glistening and sparkling with love.

"g.. erh.. Good morning.. Gupi~" greeted Mew with a smile on his bruised and swollen lips.

Mew's voice was so hoarse. His throat was too dry. He doesn't know how much semen did he consumed last night but for sure he swallowed hell a lot. Gulf was like a cum factory. As if Gulf was like a superhuman who can released a very insane amount of never ending cum.

Suddenly, Gulf got up and hovered on top of Mew. He pressed his lips onto Mew's lips. Then, he leaved trails of kisses onto every part of the other person's face. Mew giggled as he felt ticklish.

"Good morning.. Miu" uttered Gulf in his baby voice. He gazed at the mess he did on Mew. From the head to the toe, there were a lot of love marks that he planted on Mew. The worst bruises were on the neck and chest.

He was so happy while looking at those ownership marks.

"This is mine" he pointed Mew's face...

"This is mine" he pointed Mew's neck...

"This is mine" he touched Mew's tiddies...

"This is mine" he touched Mew's bicep...

"This is mine" he caressed Mew's abs

"And this is mine" he grabbed Mew's bulge and poked his hole

"All of these are mine. Your body is mine.. Mew Suppasit is mine.." he added, gladly claiming his lover's body, heart and soul. Gulf just grinned ear to ear.

"I am all yours, Gulf Kanawut.." replied Mew while smiling.

Gulf moved his body and sat beside Mew. Mew tried to move his body but he cannot. Instead, he felt a very stingy pain on half lower of his body. He frowned and hissed in pain.

Gulf was concerned of Mew. A wave of guilty rushed into his mind because he made Mew like this. But Mew was not complaining, neither was Gulf too. They enjoyed their hardcore work-outs.

"Did it hurt a lot?" asked Gulf worriedly.

"Who will be not hurt after you do me 15 rounds like that.. you was a monster, not a kitty..." said Mew. He was blushing at the thought of getting fucked by Gulf. That experience was mind-blowing to Mew.

"Actually, I did more after you passed out.. I lost count at 19th round.. I just stopped 3 hours ago.." Gulf just broke all of their dark records in one night.